Reviews for When Merlin Became His Bride
Silv Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/11
Lol. When I read 'walked out of the room to his' at the end I expected the next word to be 'doom'
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I can't wait to read the rest!
Tinydragon95 chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
i was absolutely loving this fic its funny and sweet and fabulously written. Merlin is so innocent and naive its just so adorable protective Arthur and i'm loving brother!Leon he great and his feeling really do describe the way a big brother would feel about his younger sibling. all the sexual innuendos and the way the knights act around Merlin is great and all the innocent acts Merlin does that turns them n are brilliant the scene with the sword and finding Morganas earring were some of my favorites XD Cendred is a brilliant character and i really like the way he is so open with Merlin even if Merlin doesn't understand his charm and beauty yet the idea for Merlin to be the prize was perfect for this story i just wish you had continued it :( i realize that you haven't written in this story in years and probably will just ignore this review but i just couldn't let a fab story go unnoticed it git everything you could want in a fanfiction and i just wish you hadn't given up :'( so if you ever have a chance to write anymore of this story or care at all about sweet Merlin please do and message me cuz i would love to hear from you about this
kitsune stranger chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Hi there!
As i was reading the story, i really admired the wa you portray the characters!
I simply love how yoi depict Morgana, Leon, Arthur, Gaius and of course Merlin:3
Your humor is fantastic, i had to laugh so hard when Gaius was making comments about Arthur and MerlinXD
And Leon's brothrr
ggff-1000 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
OMG!THIS FIC IS AMAZING!I LOVE IT!PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!PUHLEASE!
Jayrynn chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
please update. your story is so awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
I wish you went into more detail on just why Leon is so protective
Chibi Dhamar chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Oh my! This fic its absolutely awesome, I was just reading some of your fics and when I started reading this I just... I ... I even can't describe it properly with words how much I like this fic, I'd love to say something more but I really just can't summarize what I want to say about the entire fic.

Just one thing, IT'S COMPLETELY INCREDIBLE, AWESOME, AMAZING and all the greatest thing I can say.

Please, please, please, please I'm begging you, update soon. I can't live without know if Arthur would make up the stupid fact that is give Merlin as the prize of the tournament.

I just really hope that he wins and will finally have his night of love with the cutest Merlin.

Anyway, one last thing, sorry if there is any mistake in this review, my mother language is the Spanish so my writing is really crappy soooo.

See ya!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.
DeadlySakura15 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
I hope you update soon, I really love this story!
XDForTheWin chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I really hope hope you will continue this story! I'm really enjoying it :P
It's really, really good! Thank you for posting it! :)
bookworm2192 chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
It's been a year since you last updated, but I am hoping you'll come back to this wonderful story you've written and finish it? Either that or pass it on to someone who'll finish it for you, because it's an idea worthy of being storied.
Bombon odd chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
llevo más de un año (1 año 3 meses y 20 días para ser exactos) esperando y no hay noticias tuyas. No sería más honesto de tu parte poner en letras capitales INCONCLUSA como los otros fics que has postado y que también has dejado sin terminar por años y años. Yo podría creer que tu trabajo y los estudios no te dan tiempo para más, pero teniendo en cuenta que tu perfil de vez en cuando juega con tu nacionalidad o país de origen (¿USA - Filipinas?), no sé qué pensar, salvo que simplemente te agotaste y tus fics de Merlín no van más.
Impatient chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I know it's been forever since you wrote on this but pretty pretty please update? I really want to see what happens next and I drop in once in awhile to see if anything's happened ... PLEASE UPDATE!
wildarms17 chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
pls update this one!
Yabbit chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
heh
i like torturing the knights...
:P