Reviews for Transformers Laser Tag
Starbee chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I want the decepticons to win the next round
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Well given that 'Good' ALWAYS wins... AND given how the decepticons can barely keep from killing each other and can barely cooperate evcen when their own lives are on the line in a real battle situation... I'd vote Autobots win IF I were logged on. I have a feeling the decepticons will try too hard and get in each others way constantly perhaps even going so far as to try and sabotage each other in order to be the one to make the laser tag shot on the autobot (like one may have a shot lined up and be about to make it and get pushed by another who wants to make it instead for 'the honor and glory of the decepticon army/cause'. Meanwhile I'd bet the autobots will try and help each other get the decepticons and avoid being got by them (sicne the autobots seem to usually work well together even when teamed up). BUT I'm not logged in... anyhow I vote Autobots win not because their better but because the decepticons mess themselfs and each other up by being too competitive and not being a team.