Reviews for Letters Written In Ink
myimagination2012 chapter 20 . 5/3
Awe...it was so cute and romantic. I loved your Kyoya!
tau.soul chapter 20 . 5/2
It was beautiful. I made some comments about grammar shit, but only because of my literal, diagnosed OCD. You achieved what many authors fail to do in fanfiction: make it so someone who has never seen the characters before can still enjoy it. I have seen/read Ouran many a time, but your take on the characters remained beautifully loyal to Ouran while still individual.
tau.soul chapter 19 . 5/2
They're: they are
Their: possession
There: a location

Sorry. I can't help anymore.
tau.soul chapter 13 . 5/2
Wait...did you lose a chapter or something? No figuring out what the doctors said? No "Kyoya celebrates/mourns/helps her cope/recover"? No frenzied hospital scene? I love that part of cancer stories! No cancer-free celebration sex?
tau.soul chapter 4 . 5/2
Your dialogue is beautiful, but it would be easier to follow if only one character talked per paragraph. You'll end up with more, shorter paragraphs, but it's the widely accepted way to do it, and it will be easier for you to see who's talking. If you put actions a character does or descriptions about how they talk in such a way that they match with the dialogue, the actions also become easier to follow. Then, if you tech your readers to expect this, you can do:

Kyoya walked up behind her. "The weather is nice today, isn't it?"

Haruhi jumped. "Oh, hello Senpai."

Well, that was crappy dialogue, but you get the picture.

Also, check your yours, you'res, etc. Use you're if you're going to say you are, and your if you're talking about possession.

Wow that was a rant. Sorry, being an editor just makes me...panic sometimes. But this story is really good.
Rei Eien chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I think this idea for the story is really good. I've read this actually a few times since Jan. this year. There are a few inconsistencies; like the first time they did it in the doctor's office, no mentioning of a condom (according to Kyoya's statement that they don't do it without one) and yet when Dr. Smith questions Haruhi she says she's been on the pill since entering high school. And the other time they had done it prior to the alley way in back of the club, also had no mention of the use of a condom. So unless she got off of the pills, I was a little shocked that she got pregnant so quickly. Also the fact that prior to Haruhi seeing Dr. Smith, how could she have already come up with a plan for Haruhi's treatment if she hadn't seen her yet. That would have been assuming Haruhi's medical records would have been sent over. But even then, Oncologist like to run their own tests even if it's for a 2nd option just to make sure. These are just details that I am sure no one really followed. *shrugs* None the less, it was a good story overall.
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Wow!
Schyuler Nicole Van Allen chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
im listening to this song as im reading it
Kirida chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Loved it! Wonderful! Kyoya and Haruhi are just amazing together.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
OMG! I love how you used lyrics in the letters!
Haruhi chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
You actually did well your first time hun keep practicing and you will be perfect :)
I love you chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Your writing is fantastic! Love the style! :3 oh and for the new fan fic contest thing I was wondering if you would ever try a fruits basket one? XP anywaaayyyys i really love your fanfic!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I dont know why but i have the feeling im gonna start crying.
LexiWantsYuri chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Hi Alexis I'm Alexis as well and I love Yuri! Could u write one for me?! Thankies
XemoXemoXemoX chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
So far each chapter has me at the edge of tears, very good so far. Making me cry.