Reviews for No Exceptions
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Woah... Intense. It kind of reminds me if that scene from Poltergeist where the dude is looking in the mirror and the ghosts trick his mind and make him see himself pulling his face off as chunks of skin and blood fall in the sink. I loved that scene, makes this story way easier to picture too.

Anyways, cool story bro. Tell it again. X)
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
YYYEEESSS! I like this so much! I could see Dick doing that on a bad day. I like how Bruce came in at the end! GOOD TIMING!

-KW13
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Type your review here...
Mystery chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved it!
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
GREAT STORY! i would love you to take the idea further, it was a really good read!
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh man, I really want to see the after math of this. Great story!
The BatThing chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow, this is really, really well done.

Kudos. Thanks for a good read.
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 4/27/2011

I like this one 8D

Cheers

Me.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was wonderful, and angsty and I loved the end, where bruce takes robins hand in his. :-)
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I like the detail, and i especially like the stuff in parenthesis. Very creative, nice job!
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow. i love it
maplebird chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
love it. very nice. i would have liked more description about the light in the room or the open window perhaps, but as it is, I LOVED IT.

Great job, Vivirona.

yours truly
LaurynLou chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Really good! Loved this!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AW! T.T This is GORGEOUS! *U* *U* Rock on! Absolutely love this! *U* *U* WOW! Gosh, poor Robin, but man, this was so emotional (the stuff in the parentheses REALLY drove it home for me), the characterization was spot-on (if not a little creepy), and the eerie, scared feeling throughout, ESPECIALLY at the end...! *U* *U* WOW! Poor kid! T.T Rock on! This is GORGEOUS! Love it! Rock on! Can't wait for more from you! *U*
in1000wordsorless chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
just. so amazinG! so great!

btw, what are those yj anon meme things? just wondering.