Reviews for Operation Birthday Party
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Lol! How cute!
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh, I absolutely love this story! Absolutely adorable, and it made me laugh!
Night Hawks chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love it. Good job.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
LOL why didn't anyone tell kaldur his poster was wrong? poor kaldur!

anywho, i think this is great!

she's FORTY in human years? wow...
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh my god! You killed me Karen. This was hilariously cute! I finished your drawing by the way.
Caedi.Tarian chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
...oh, wow, this is epic on so many levels. :D

Firstly, I ADORE the sibling relationship between Megan and Robin and then the grand adventure of Superboy and Artemis trying to bake a cake.

And, the NCIS reference was awesomesauce. I half expected Kaldur to go into Gibbs mode at any moment. xD Poor guy, having to try and write in a virtually dead alien language. At least he managed to write a coherent sentence if nothing else!

Megan is such a great character, and she's so adorable! It's good to see other people showing her in a good light! Thank you for writing such a great little ficlet. Happy writing! :D
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was delightful!

A really enjoyable concept that you executed well. It's always fun to see how the different team members interact with each other, so I loved the way you paired the team off. Seeing Megan and Robin interact is always fun, for some reason, and Artemis and Superboy's cake fail was pure joy.

Your characterisation is always brilliant, and that was really on display here. You can bring the essence of the team to the fore so simply, which is a real gift. Even something as simple as the different ways they reacted to a hug from Megan said so much about them. I loved it!

I particularly enjoyed Robin maintaining his...ninjaness, (hacking to find birthdays, leading Megan away while the others prepared the party,) even while being very nice. To thine ownself be true, Rob. *grin*

Your dialogue was brilliant, as always, and for some reason, Megan's “I will cherish every bite,” really stood out to me as a line you would hear on the show.

So, yes, thank you for this story! It was so sweet it should come with a complimentary short of insulin.

Still grinning,

~DrRa
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awesome
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
XD AW! That's so cute! XD Rock on! Love this! Can't wait for more from you! This is ADORABLE! *U*
Toadflame chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OH, I wondered why Megan asked that...silly me, Kaldur wrote it in Martian...though wouldn't he have asked Martian Manhunter?

And I wondered about that-I read the line (and I'd just read an NCIS fic) and was like, "Is she borrowing from NCIS?"

This was so much fun to read!
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You just made my week so much better, I cannot even begin to describe it! You have an NCIS reference, a roller coaster, plus a 'why did the chicken cross the road?' joke, albeit in Martian, all in one! I love it, I love it, I love it! You did an amazing job and I'm in love. Instant favorite!
Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
megan is 16 earth years and 48 mars years currently on the show.

nice story.