Reviews for Outside the Box
pudget12 chapter 11 . 4/6
What a cute story, loved every word...I really wanted to bust their heads together more than once..it would be really nice to see a bit into their future...cause I am greedy like that :-)
Best,
Kelly
pudget12 chapter 7 . 4/5
OMHELL I damn near peed myself...and poor James! You are one hell of a writer!
pudget12 chapter 4 . 4/5
GAGGING! you actually went there ... I am beyond horrified!
pudget12 chapter 3 . 4/5
Thank you thank you thank you! Cause I swear if I had to read about sex with Jake it would make me sick..the fact that he likes it with dead people does not surprise me in the least!
:-)
Lets hope these two wise up soon...cause sex with Edward YUMMY!
pudget12 chapter 2 . 4/5
ROFLMSAO! Oh my hell the dialog is freaking awesome! I love them!
marlane chapter 11 . 4/1
i just found this and it was great!
Tammygrrrl chapter 11 . 3/20
What a great story! As all of yours are..
Loved it!
Maplestyle chapter 11 . 3/18
Where's the epi? Are you still doing an epi for this? OMG I loved it, I laughed and I cried! I really really really hope you post an epi!
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 3/18
OMG I have to know how many "OMG she forced him to have sex with her" reviews you got for this chapter, even after the e/n :D
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 3/18
OMG these two! I love it! They are one big fucking mess, but it's hilarious!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 3/18
OMG I want to bash both their heads together, then lock them in a room until they fuck like bunnies! LOL.
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 3/18
OMG her making the dog need to get into Edward's bed...I'm dying! This is so funny!
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 3/18
Loved the fight!
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 3/18
OMG Jake, and the coming to the house, and I don't want him to go on a date with Chelsea! And I'm kind of hoping that Bella clocks Kate!
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/18
What?This is probably the first time I've read Edward losing his erection without any outside interruption!Maybe he believes in emotional depth more?But dude,there is something called timing!
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »