Reviews for Outside the Box
Geez Bella is cold...
ann71 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
great story !
EdwardAteMyPuppy chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
She better have fuckin' heard him! I'm ready to go in there guns a'blazing and massacre every god damn body.
vmp1 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
albadolores chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I totally enjoy this story, very original,great characters, sometimes i wanna kick them in the butt heheheheheheheh,thank you so much for this great story, sorry my poor inglish, i just can tell you that i looove it 3
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Tried not to laugh out loud so people wouldn't think I was crazy when I read this part: "There were fireworks—or those could have been gunshots—no, they were fireworks." And then "I've lost my erection".
Reader-many chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
luvedward4ever chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
About damn time! Loves it, that was a great chap, sexy and hot. Now I just hope you are able to do a epi for it. If not, thank you again for a great, hilarious story. You have a great gift, your writing.
luvedward4ever chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Awesome, yay, bout fucking time. Perfect.
luvedward4ever chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Omg, she puked, priceless. Could it get any better for them, he finally tells her and then that happens. Too funny.
luvedward4ever chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I don't know what to say, they to get together like now. I'm about to pull my hair out.
luvedward4ever chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
That was the funniest shit, I have ever read, the whole vibrator business. I so bow down to you.
luvedward4ever chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Each chap just gets better and better, that us some very funny shit, loves it.
luvedward4ever chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Well that was some messed up family drama. Poor Edward.
luvedward4ever chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Oh wow, my heart goes out to both of them. I hope they pull their head out of theirs ass soon, cause my heart hurts.
1,494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »