Reviews for Outside the Box
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I don't know how I missed this before but Cappy rec'd it for me on FB tonight and I'm so glad, and sad because I have to go to sleep soon. But I'm going to read as much as I can before then!
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Loved it! These two were awesome. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
These two are cracking me up. I don't know who's sorrier!
Vivi H88 chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Great story :) loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
I don't think Bella understands the word slow.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
See? A bunch of morons! Act your fucking age! Geez
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
How old is Bella? I swear she acts like a mellow dramatic teenager. I wouldn't like her at all.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
She is a horrible person. You're a great writer but your characters suck.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I'm mad at Bella. She should have told Alice the truth. Jasper is a douche
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I wouldn't want either of them to be my kids teacher. Bella seems like a loser but so does Edward
cinewardy chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Aahh, I love it! So much! Thankyou for sharing it with us! You're a great writer! :D xoxo
Adrianaism chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
I love you! This story made me cry with laughter and sadness sometimes. Again, you are amazing and one of the funniest, sweetest stories ever,
angel1215 chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
I loved everything about this story. I'm sad that's it's over but it ended with quite a bang. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
Twiddler83 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
FLOVED this! I want more of them though!
angel1215 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
What is wrong with these two idiots? At least Bella knows what she wants. But I'm confused by Edward. Does he really like Chelsea or is he just trying to make Bella jealous? I'm tired of these two dancing around each other. Especially when Bella's masturbating and calling his name. That was his invitation to jump right in. Maybe she should try prancing around in some sexy lingerie and make pretty eyes at him. If he doesn't respond to that then call it a lost cause. I really love this story. Great job!
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »