Reviews for Outside the Box
albadolores chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I totally enjoy this story, very original,great characters, sometimes i wanna kick them in the butt heheheheheheheh,thank you so much for this great story, sorry my poor inglish, i just can tell you that i looove it 3
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Tried not to laugh out loud so people wouldn't think I was crazy when I read this part: "There were fireworks—or those could have been gunshots—no, they were fireworks." And then "I've lost my erection".
Reader-many chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Awesome
luvedward4ever chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
About damn time! Loves it, that was a great chap, sexy and hot. Now I just hope you are able to do a epi for it. If not, thank you again for a great, hilarious story. You have a great gift, your writing.
luvedward4ever chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Awesome, yay, bout fucking time. Perfect.
luvedward4ever chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Omg, she puked, priceless. Could it get any better for them, he finally tells her and then that happens. Too funny.
luvedward4ever chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I don't know what to say, they to get together like now. I'm about to pull my hair out.
luvedward4ever chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
That was the funniest shit, I have ever read, the whole vibrator business. I so bow down to you.
luvedward4ever chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Each chap just gets better and better, that us some very funny shit, loves it.
luvedward4ever chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Well that was some messed up family drama. Poor Edward.
luvedward4ever chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Oh wow, my heart goes out to both of them. I hope they pull their head out of theirs ass soon, cause my heart hurts.
luvedward4ever chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Wow, I feel so bad for both of them. They will see hoe great each other is. Oh and holy hell that was some funny shit with Jake. Another great chap.
luvedward4ever chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Omg. They are fucking priceless, I so love their attitudes, they are perfect for each other. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
luvedward4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You are my idol, I swear. You rock! That was a fabulous start to this story.
dreamsatnight chapter 11 . 6/8/2013