Reviews for Outside the Box
bethroann chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh yes! Let's see where this goes!
SueVain chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Seriously? Should you keep going? Ab-so-fucking-lutely! Lex you are just so so talented. I never have any issues getting caught up in your writing. I can always picture the whole scene because you are an amazing writer. Every one of your fics puts my mind right there in the midst of the characters! Let's face it there ia a lot of fan fic out there, some sucks and I can't really get my mind into it. But there is a lot of good ones out there that rock! And you my dear are one of those authors that rocks! Plus your characters talked to me on twitter and now I can have amazing horny sexy dreams about them! lol! Don't ever doubt your greatness! I am a true FAN for life!
chapik chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is great and so hilarious. "waterbug" I actually laughed outloud for that one. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the read.
XvenominmybloodX chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG you have to continue this one. The fact that Bella seems so cold and just wants to hook up is refreshing. And clearly even though Edward wants to get laid he also seems to really like her. I truly hope you keep going!
forsey1987 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
great story i look forward to reading more
babyjames21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Fuck yes you should continue! I want some smashin! and yes your sense of humor is weird but I love it lol!
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Yeah-you should totally continue. I'm liking it. :-)
rlilangels2719 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the updates.
loveseverythingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I thought the story was great and yes u should keep going. Of course I still want to read INI and QS but I would love to read this too. U have great stories and I enjoy reading them.
Kelliellie chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love your Bella's, they're so... refreshing :)

If you keep going with it I'll be reading it for sure.

flecour chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG She sounds like me! LMAO I love it! I cant wait to see where you go with it! )
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
please Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE keep writing it...
daisykisses chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I like it. As long as you update Quiet Storm regularly. Which you said you will. I like your writing. it's always funny, and sweet. as long as there's no cheating w/ E/B I'll be happy.
xJuicyCLNx chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved it, very funny. Please write more when u can :)
gkwood chapter 1 . 4/25/2011