Reviews for Outside the Box
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
luv the 1st chap
jamiielou chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Definitely carry on! This looks absolutely awesome! Hilarious. I was so disappointed it only had one chapter up :(, can't wait to see more!
Kirsten19191 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to read more, I love this Bella and Edward. At first I thought she was going on a blind date with Edward, but you surprised me. I think you should continue with this story.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was really funny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lexi you hit it out of the park again, I am laughing my ass off these two are a match made in heaven, when can we expect the next update, hehehehehe
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lmfao, hysterical... Thanks for writing!
Rhixoxo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow start of an awesome story keep writing :)
inkle28 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
great chapter
justginger chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow Lexy - I've been lamenting the end of INI and QS for ages now, I knew that they would be coming but this is brilliant! I love it and I hope that you carry on with it. Stingy Carlisle? Love it!Bella and Edward are different and funny - I love it!
olaczek chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Brilliant!just like "QS" and all your other stories. You are an awesome writer i really like your style and your sense of humor :))), so YES, please keep going!

~Aleksandra
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
LOL i love the fuckedupness... keep goin!
elizabethmom05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this! Please keep it going. I think it will be a great story. You are an awesome, writer!
Jeannec chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love it! You must continue. i love her humor. I love a broke Edward.

pixie-belle88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
WOw Lex you never cease to amaze me ! eveyone you develop turns to gold in my eyes!. You have to continue! love how Edward isn't the rich spoilt guy too xx
jenlam01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I have never in my life have laughed like I have reading a ff! The ending was too funny! Please keep going and keep all the funny!
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »