Reviews for Outside the Box
inkle28 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
great chapter
justginger chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow Lexy - I've been lamenting the end of INI and QS for ages now, I knew that they would be coming but this is brilliant! I love it and I hope that you carry on with it. Stingy Carlisle? Love it!Bella and Edward are different and funny - I love it!
olaczek chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Brilliant!just like "QS" and all your other stories. You are an awesome writer i really like your style and your sense of humor :))), so YES, please keep going!

~Aleksandra
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
LOL i love the fuckedupness... keep goin!
elizabethmom05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this! Please keep it going. I think it will be a great story. You are an awesome, writer!
Jeannec chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love it! You must continue. i love her humor. I love a broke Edward.

pixie-belle88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
WOw Lex you never cease to amaze me ! eveyone you develop turns to gold in my eyes!. You have to continue! love how Edward isn't the rich spoilt guy too xx
jenlam01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I have never in my life have laughed like I have reading a ff! The ending was too funny! Please keep going and keep all the funny!
Nlilly chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
It was intersting, and I can't wait to see what happens...(:
Ima Nerdigurl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love it so far! Just like the rest of your stories!
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
fuck yeah

I'm in!

I am going to hit ALERT
xrissyjax chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Freaking love it! Not surprised though everything else you write gets me hooked. Can't wait for the rest!
lt90 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love it! keep going!
bethroann chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh yes! Let's see where this goes!
SueVain chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Seriously? Should you keep going? Ab-so-fucking-lutely! Lex you are just so so talented. I never have any issues getting caught up in your writing. I can always picture the whole scene because you are an amazing writer. Every one of your fics puts my mind right there in the midst of the characters! Let's face it there ia a lot of fan fic out there, some sucks and I can't really get my mind into it. But there is a lot of good ones out there that rock! And you my dear are one of those authors that rocks! Plus your characters talked to me on twitter and now I can have amazing horny sexy dreams about them! lol! Don't ever doubt your greatness! I am a true FAN for life!
1,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »