Reviews for Little House
HailsStorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Oh gosh I'm crying. This story... Is an absolute masterpiece. I have no words to really, actually describe it. Unless I could just say beautiful, over and over again. Lucy died, but this story was still really pretty! I will always love it! It deserves a favorite. I happen to enjoy tragedy and deathfics, when people can make them so emotional, that you actually cry. I just love this so much. Good job... Beautiful.
SkyWarriorKirby chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
See, Lisanna? This is why I call you Lisagna. Anyway it's not really her fault, it's her friends for not noticing her emotions, especially if your best friend of the opposite gender just laughs at your tears.
This makes me sad. :
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
*sob sob*

Luc..Lucy die! *sob sob*

Idiot Natsu, Idoit Natsu!

I hate him!
shebadango chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
hmmmmm. i not a big fan for character death stories. especially ones i like. :( but for some reason i really liked this one. great story. the song in this story also fits it well. overall i like your story. :)
ShiningStellar chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was pretty sad :/

Good Job I got the feeling :(
Maddi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Amazingly wonderful made me sad that she died though thought there would be a little twist that she would automatically come back alive in natsu's arms
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great story. I did not really get why Natsu was laughing at her but I felt so sad that she died. Soooo sad but so good. Great story.
delinquent cinderash chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! T_T

Evil person, you killed Lucy! :'(( Lots and lots of drama and i love it. (God, i finally had a break from reading those fanfics with the good ending) And i was wondering who this D'Eon is because i thought he was that character from an anime once. He really is an anime character :)) Hihihihihi :D

Natsu. Pity pity :( I'm sorry Natsu, she's dead and she died in your arms T.T AAAAAAH! Shirley's death from Code Geass I cried when she died. That was so... dramatic and Lelouch was really hurt because of that incident.

Anyways! Congratulations! :DD More stories please! ,
Ishimaru Ayumu chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is soooooooooo good, great, wonderful and nice story but it made me cry in the last part...

Oh and my sandy also nice to meet you~! :D Hope
iStormXD chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I am completely speechless.

This was wonderful absolutely wonderful! I think i felt a tear fell from my eyes~ and that doesn't happen a lot!

Surely going to my faves XD
Koruna chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
It made me want to cry too! It's just so sad! Why did Natsu laugh at her before? I don't get it. I've imagined Lucy in that demonic stage before! I wish you would write more and not kill her in the end... But! I love it! It was well written and a great story!
Snxw-passion chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was a great story there! I almost cried at the end but I held my tears back since I'm in public right now.. Still great story!
juviass chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Shirley's death... ;A; That last scene kinda did resemble it.

Nice story!
Original Fake chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I feel so silly for crying right now haha. That staory was too sad, but is very well written. And I don't get the part of why Natsu was laughing at her when she was crying could you explain that?

-Later bo