Reviews for Bruised Skeletons
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Cute:)
moon-princesss chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
ahhh this was so lovely!
JustALittleGay chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was such a cute story :) I think your characterization is perfect. I loved when Sam was talking about how everyone is obsessed with Blaine and not noticing Sam, and I loved Sam's conversation with Dave.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow. I don't even like Hevans normally, but I don't think anyone reading this could not be on Sam's side. Your writing was beautiful, characterisation was spot-on, plot was believable... in short, all I could want from a story. :]
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Sequel!

Now!

Please alert me if you do write more.

Hugs and butterfly kisses
It's Kumming chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this was so beautiful

never stop writing
Golden Lass chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i'm right there with you. Sam and Kurt so totally belong together it should of been that way from the beginning but the Klaine thing is cute too. I like how you made santana's character it was awesome to see her in a different light
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I LOVE the way this turned out! Samtana is a great friendship, especially the way you wrote it! And I absolutely adored Sam's explanation of how he fell in love with Kurt. It just makes so much SENSE. And I also enjoyed the ship name discussion - so cute!
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
awww this was sad and cute and i loved it!
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hunny, this is adorable and demands a sequel ;)
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I LOVED THIS LIKE BURNING IT WAS AMAZING AND NOW I CAN'T TURN OFF CAPSLOCK!1
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is beautiful. Completely, and wholly beautiful.
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I adore Samtana friendship because it could at least be canon on the show (I wish they could've had an actual chance). I'm not usually one for Hevans 'cause I actually don't think Sam is gay xD But i liked this. The end seemede a bit rushed but I liked the repeat of the first line.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I like Klaine, it's super adorable, but Hevans is my OTP. I just refuse to give up! I can't. I'll always have hope
nikkithedead chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really liked this. A lot. It was heartwarming and sweet without being and sappy. And also THANK YOU for pointing out the grossness of using a name like "Kum" when we have the much cuter "Skurt" or "HEVANS" for god sakes!