Reviews for Royal Rumbling Hearts
HyperCLM chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Cute...but remember that Gretchen is different...and not just another Isabella... (Just in case you decide to make Gretchen copy Isabella in more ways than one.)
Thatonegirl chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Your story is wonderful! It was one of the best I've read after reading so many on this site. It made me feel really good, so thanks for that :-)
jai-kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
*cough* I stand corrected. Evidently someone caught on about the laundromat cheese incident...
bonehead1st chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
i relly enjoyed this story and i hope you intend to right alot more about Ferb and Gretchen. when i first started reading Phinies and Firb fanficshon i didn't know who to pare Ferb with other then Vanessa, but thanks to this and other stories that pare Ferb & Gretchen i've desided that i like Gretchen a lot more then Vanessa so thanks for the great story keep up the good woork.
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Love the M.A.S.H. referrence. Great story!
StrangeFate186 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
OMG that was amazing! :)

I personally have never liked the pairing of Ferb and Vanessa (please don't kill me Ferbnessa lovers!). Something about them always made me uncomfortable (the age difference maybe?). Even though they say that "age is but a number," it's still kinda weird. Personality wise, I don't believe that Ferb and Vanessa would really click. Ferb being my favorite character, I always felt that he deserved someone who really understands him and Gretchen is definitely a perfect match! xD

Now to summarize this little essay and get to the point...

Will you please write more? xP
the blue of berries chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
That was just AWESOME!
Masterdavid98 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Excellent story! I gotta say, I also don't like Vanessa very much and think that Gretchen and Ferb are definitely a pair! Of course this is me just being the mesmerized reader, but are you considering a sequel?
That Guy chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Y'no, I've read over 200 Phineas and Ferb fics, and I must say, this is truly one of the greatest yet. It is kid friendly, while being teen friendly at the same time, and I love how you incorporate the outside world with your fic. Plus, I am definitely a Ferb/Gretchen freak. On the grade scale, I'd say that this fic would get an A.

-That Guy
advancer123 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Good job putting this together on your part, keep up the good work!

Advancer123 is out, PEACE!
MeanMrsMustard chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
There are just so many things I love about this fic that I couldn't begin to list them all. Let's just say I love the whole thing.

My very favorite bit was the Phinbella "Something" moment.

My reaction:

*Phineas shows her crosswalk*

Me: ABBEY ROAD! Squeeeeeee!

Seriously: PnF Beatles awesomeness. Actually, let's make it PnF Lowrider Beatles extreme awesomeness.

Also, you've finally converted me to the Ferbetchen ship.
hellboundangel13 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Okay, so I absolutely adore it! It got me into the Ferb/Gretchen pairing! I think that it'd be awesome if his real name was Francis! I'm hoping to do my own Ferb and Gretchen pairing, thanks to your inspiration and do you mind if I use that name? I'll be sure to thank you in it, of course if I actually do end up writing it! I just had to ask! You completely have me hooked on this pairing! This has to be my third time rereading this story and I love the follow up also! I hope you write more with this pairing! Definitely favorited! :)
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
YAY *claps* go lowrider! XD and i always though he would end up with someone other than vanessa too, cuz shes too old for him. i loved your story!
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
ROFL "she might sue you for copyright infringement" XD poor isabella XD she doesnt own the "whatcha doin?" XD aweosme -
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
HAH i loved the agents' conversation last chapter ROFL i never thought about them talking to each other like that, tho they do it often and ive always thought that all animals understood each other .

HAH gretchen doesnt care for that stuff either XD poor isabella...XD

and haHA XD both couples are conspiring to set the other 2 up XD