Reviews for The Greater Minds Experiment Possibility
DC chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Haha I love this. Amy was really funny early on. I enjoyed the way you connected Penny and Leonard to the story.
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Knowing them, they set up some kind of experiment to record their findings. :-D
keaneplay chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Haha, that was funny with how easily Penny managed to manipulate Amy into considering an 'intimate relationship' in the name of Science! Makes me wonder if they really would go that far once the 'good for mankind' thing starts being mentioned with Sheldon around... you never know with Sheldon xD
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh well now this was just delightful :D Penny is seriously good at manipulating Amy and Sheldon. I love it!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hahaha...oh this is brilliant. I adore the way you write Amy, and the interactions between her and Penny and her and Sheldon are just spot on. Very well done, this. :)
CubsKing chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You have Amy's personality nailed down :-)
deleted account 88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Freakin' loved this! When I read that the prompt had been Shamy taking it the next level, I was unsure of what to expect, but I loved how you ended it. The Shamy remains a mystery, as it should be. :)

On the LP front(even though it's not an LP fic, if they're in it, I have to mention them in a review) I liked the sort of paralell of how in 1.16 Sheldon assumed that Penny wanted to see Leonard and now Leonard assumed that Amy wanted to see Sheldon. So, in a way, that's on the LP front and the Shamy front.

And of course, I love any Bestie interaction that's given to me! I love how Penny is slowly trying to help progress Amy and Sheldon's relationship.

Finally, I loved this line because it is so true! : "Our relationship is already, as you put it, unique from the relationship with everyone else."
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very good x :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOL.

Amy and Sheldon will make love when pigs fly knowing them.