Reviews for Masaaki
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Great well written, dramatic, and it seemed almost tragic until I figured out that what was going on with Hinata. Thanks.
jojo07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aww too cuute! I needed a happy story:3 thanks for making my day!
juls-emo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
aww, oh my god ..that was so lovly! you had me crying at the end. i love hinata and naruto so much . they are the perfect couple *sniff* *have to fav*
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
How cute! This is one of these stories that make you go all 'Awwww!'.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was freaking beautiful! Damn, very well written, m'friend!
Renata Z chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wonderful job on the descriptions used in the beginning. I was just having to read on to make sure my assumption of her condition was right.

The circumstances that were going on as Hinata was in labor reminded me of Naruto's birth with his mother, Kushina. Though we don't know what this battle was about, it doesn't seem to hold much merit after Masaaki's birth. The little 'miracle of life' seemed to be the saving grace for Konoha... that or the village merely had to fight desperately for their lives simply to show Hinata's angst, worry, and pain on a larger scale. If that is so I wouldn't want to be in Konoha next time Hinata and Naruto decide to make love, who knows what could arise then.

I would have liked a bit more physical descriptions for the characters in the story. I simply don't know what age they are... its hard to place them as young as they are in Shipuuden series... but I also don't have a clear picture of this story's characters in order to make parallels in how their minds are placed in the course of one's development through age. Are they so young that they are the first of the Rookie nine to become parents? Are they in their thirties where its just in the plans to have a child? It would help me make more of an understanding, more of a connection if I knew.

Overall I enjoyed this 'new' family one shot. It had just enough detail to make me guess what was happening in order to keep reading. Had wonderful overall emotion to the piece. It made me smile.

Hinata FTW chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awwww this is awesome!
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awwwwww! I love this! It's absolutley brilliant!

A work of art in fact -applauds!- the emotions, the setting, the passion! Not to mention baby Masaaki! Great work!