Reviews for The Jungle Movie Fanfic
PrettyWitchHeath chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Awesome! Awesome! Update soon, you are a incredibly good author!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
I don't know why you stopped writing this but you seriously need to keep going! This is the best and most believable tjm fanfic that I've read so far. Please continue. It would mean so much to a lot of us:)
awesome1 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
WHAT NO!
Please this had got to be the second best jungle movie fanfiction I have ever read and trust me i have read a lot
Do please consider updating soon again
Please it's not to late to save this beautiful story!
Please please please

LaughWithMilly chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
R u going to continiue with this story?
steph chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
its great! I need more!
rachel chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
that's so like i'd picture the beginning of the movie to be. But i noticed after reading the others. you've never finished it. Why haven't you finished this story?
tracithegreat chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Must. Update. NOW! Lol omg this is amazing! Pleaseee update soon! :)
moonrabbits chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I'm really impressed with this fic, it feels very true to the characters and story. I loved the camp fire legend they told about the green-eyed people, and Harold's little hijinx definatly made me laugh.

I'm can't wait for the next chapter, really looking forward to it :D
MEXaRIcAN Devil666 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
this looks so good, please keep going, this is awesome!
popdiva24 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Love the story so far. Can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon! :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Another exllcent chapter here
Me chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
really great writing and i like how you keep the characters the way they would be on the show. can't wait for more hope to read it all really soon. I love it, I never comment stories but yours is so great that I just had too.
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Another exllcent chapter cool job with the green eyes legend
kokoro737 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You should keep going its reaally good :)
Minirowan chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Now this is good. I've read only one other TJM fic and in it Helga was part of the legend/prophesy thing that Arnold was born into; I can't wait to see your take on things.

Also, I have to say that Arnold's dream sequence/nightmare is pretty good, the order of things as they happen are woven together really well. I wish it were animated so I could actually see it.

About Olga, will you also use this story to resolve Helga's issues with her or will you only focus on Arnold finding his parents and his relationship with Helga? That reminds me, I can't wait to read how Phoebe and Helga crash Arnold's plan to escape the class. The shock factor alone should be enough entertainment!

Anyway, I like where this is going. I also love the build-up/backstory you’ve set up for the trip, especially the part where Arnold almost didn’t get to go. That was pretty nerve wracking; I almost thought he’d forge Grandpa/Grandma’s signature if he became desperate enough and run off to school in secret.

So, I can’t wait for your next update! I have so many questions running in my head right now that I’m having trouble expressing how good I think this story is. Good luck writing!