Reviews for Rodney and Significant Other Playlist Challenge
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
That was kind of creepy...
dwparsnip chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
ROFLMAO!
Crye 4 Me chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I laughed. I was watching the episodes the lost boys and the hive after reading this and I could sooo see Rodney doing this after being hopped up on Wraith enzyme. The babble fest he does at the end when he comes through the atlantis gate, thats the rodney I’m picturing. Snickers Love this snippet.
HeRonFan chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Too funny!

Well, at least you didn't work in "I like short shorts!" After Rodney's "lock and load" moment in The Hive, which I just watched again the other day (4 times 'cause it's so funny)I can totally see him under the sheets and a few high pitched whines coming out from under them. Sheppard walking away humming...icing on the cake!
HeRonFan chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
When I saw the title, I wasn't sure I wanted to have my heart broken, but alas, it grew like the Grinche's-2 sizes that day! Watching the clock clued me in pretty quick that you took this to a new place thankfully. Well done, cute and sweet and romantic Rodney is pesteringly cute. Smiling!
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Smiling, grinning all the way through this read. Fun and so Rodney.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Oh, this one hits close to home. I like Jennifer's fate a lot more than many women's. Very sweet and sad with an uplifting ending. Thank heavens!
DaniWilder chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I knew you were going there when they were worried about the time.

I could see Rodney dragging his feet and trying to kiss her into forgetting.

Really nice twist on a sad, sad song.

DW
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
That was quite amusing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
*grins* That was really really funny! I loved all the rules!
dwparsnip chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
That's hilarious.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Ha! What homework?
Crye 4 Me chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
That was cute. I liked that one
DaniWilder chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Very cute use of the song ;-) Thought it could be our favorite couple too.

DW
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
That so sad and beautiful! I loved it!