Reviews for Requiem
WarPanda57 chapter 5 . 1/27
Sent a request, really hope to be able to continue reading
kleannhouse chapter 5 . 11/22/2020
sent out a request it was never answered. KY
kleannhouse chapter 4 . 11/22/2020
oh wow, he hit a soft spot and one that he doesn't realize is her trigger. Just wonder how she will fair with him and be one step ahead of him on the murder cases. KY
kleannhouse chapter 3 . 11/22/2020
oh what a day and night for them. as for Sookie, i wonder how she will figure out who Tara's abuser was? KY
kleannhouse chapter 2 . 11/22/2020
wow, at least she knew she needed to seek out help. I have a feeling after she got to close to someone she ran as soon as she could. KY
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
wow, she went the way of the dark side all due to her asshat of an uncle and her gullible grandmother. KY
Fan Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
It's been a while since I've given a review but had to take the time to let you know how much I still adore this story. You have taken these characters to new heights and given them wings to soar.

As much as it pains me to read the end, I am drawn back to the characters and their brokenness. I would love to see this published. There are so many who shy away from speaking about the abuse they have endured and your story sheds light on a subject that needs to be voiced loud, for all to hear.

A person - male or female - who lived through that pain could easily end up on that roof . . with no other option but to jump.

Thank you for your bravery and for sharing your talent.

XO
Seraph07 chapter 5 . 5/23/2018
Beautiful
MiniLover chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
I read this full story on your WP site. It was so beautifully written. The subject matter was extremely difficult to read about but you handled it with such compassion. What she went through was unspeakable! How could anyone go through that and come through it unscathed? And Eric was so patient with her and treated her so tenderly. I'm glad he was able to find true happiness in the end. Just amazing!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Looks like badass Sookie is coming out to play. Watch out Bartlett.
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Story was so original...and heartbreaking. 'Not usually an angst reader; but read it on the blog.
aggie chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Well... I knew that a story with the title such as Requiem and about serial killer will not be sunshine and rainbows at all, but (damn) I was not expecting so much tragedy. I was crying almost all the time while reading this so I was very glad that both Sookie and Eric have found some kind of tranquility of mind and soul at the end. Thank you for your wonderful skill in writing.
jules3677 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Well I read these chapters. An interesting story. I would like to read the rest but the link on your site doesn't work. So that said this story was original in its plot. I liked how you built the Sookie character. I liked the hardness of your writing in the story too. Anyway. Thankyou for the interesting story.
Kira Kiralina chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Loved this story.
Is strange to have such a satisfying HEA, with Eric together with somebody else.
Thank you for this amazing story.
PaulaAurora chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
What an amazing story! It captivated me and woulden't let go. Really liked your writing even though it leaves me sad.