Reviews for A Week in Review
ginar369 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Matching making little old ladies who know what a vamp is? Run!
ginar369 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
See she saved his life!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Oh yeah the heat is turning up. Who could resist that sexy vamp?
ginar369 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
That always bothered me. That she would hit him knowing he can't hit back. Yeah I know it didn't stop him from killing weaker people. But Buffy is supposed to be better than that. So glad to see she apologized. I wonder how long it will take before they take Anya's helpful and very satisfying suggestions?!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I like it. Their so evenly matched neither one can get the upper hand. Love the hints about the PTB.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Very sweet story. Well done.
blackberryhunttress chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
First of all, Sweetie, sorry I haven't PMed you in a while, guess the summer crunch is just getting to me. Secondly, we've got to make some sort of pact. If we are a part of a fandom following a deliciously bad, extremely hot guy of a sarcastic and romantic nature, we should totally share!

I mean, you've had a couple of years to be a Spike fan and I'm just jumping into the fandom because of recent updates in GND! I could have been drooling over this guy and his wonderful shirtless-ness years ago! He's a some-what thief, he fits my type. We're gonna have to work on our communication skills.

And thirdly, I really do love your Spuffy stories and think that they are spectacular. I'm really sorry I didn't pop on by sooner because you always insure a delightful mix of happy and flirtatious drama that I always thoroughly enjoy. You've definitely mastered their characters and I swooned reading their kiss, smirked during their verbal spars, and laughed at their endeavors to escape little old ladies.

Hope you message me back, we have catching up to do! -BB ;)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Okay, that was awesome, even though it took me about two months to read it (haha). D!

Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
_ _ _ _ This was to sweet your stories are to good to miss.I love the littel old ladies and yes it's sad that its over,but now I can read something else new from you _ Keep up the amazing work Five Big Gold Stars ***** _
Kathey27 chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
: D This one was absolutely adorable! The thought of Buffy making Spike go to church is just too cute and I loved the part with the old ladies telling Spike he's too old, psh, if only they knew _
Sage Everett chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Awwwww. That's for Spike and the fact that this the last chapter. *pouts* But it's an incredibly adorable chapter. I mean, fussy Buffy and slightly injured Spike? D'aww.

"...and finally, a small smile and a linking of their hands under the table as she says no, she's actually not."

Hallelujah! It's about time! And "scary potluck ladies"? *snickers* Definitely too good to pass up. Love it. I hope to see some more Spuffy from you in the future. You write very well.

-Miss Write Away
GoodfortheSoul chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
This chapter was so sweet. And beautiful. Can't wait to read the last one!
Kathey27 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
! this had me tearing up it was so cute ! _ I am soooooo glad Buffy had the guts to kiss him back and actually admit her feelings! I am on a Spuffy high right now : D
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
so up the great work I cant wait for the next one _
LiviaHamlin chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I can't believe theres only one more chapter! :( this story is amazing.