Reviews for The Great Lengths of Remy LeBeau
WickedRogueX chapter 1 . 1/22
I was expecting more Romy smut from this story (because of the title) but this is just great. It may even be more entertaining than what I was expecting. Well played!
HavenTheRavener chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Lord this is like the 22eth time I've read this story, and it's still perfect. I wouldn't change anything about it. Once, it literally brought me to tears because I was laughing to hard.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great story
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hahaha great Big Pink Stars ***** :D
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OH MY STARS AND GARTTERS...Lmao! That made my day! HEll maybe even my week! I read your profil, I agree Hugh Jackman Is a slice of yummy that I could eat,lick,and taste for days,weeks,months,and years... It was a sad day when I learnd he was married with kids. Did you know he could sing?

Love your story, gonna read long black gloves next!
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
loved it
Chibis Unleashed chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I found something amazing when I discovered your writing.

But I have to ask, did you really throw a Silent Hill reference in there, or is the presence of Agent Kaufmann completely coincidence?
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
it does no good to write a great story that has me laughing too hard to read it, goodness, i had to reread at least half of it. long sentence short, it was very funny
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
fer a sec there, i felt like yer were going to change the first movie or something XD "remy (accidentaly) saves new york!" that could have been fun. and could rogue be mad if he (accidentaly) saved new york WHILE doing something stupid for HER?... well it could have been fun, but this was fun to, and quite sexy at the end...
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh my freaking god! i was laughing so hard at Remy's "oui" after like everything Mick said! lol! it was hysterical! :D

luve,

Fairy!
Lina chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I totally love it! Hey could you possibly do a story about Rogue's reaction to what Remy did(blowing up the Statue of Liberty)?
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I realized (in horror) that I have failed to review this lovely fic. This description made me laugh out loud: 'a spawn of Satan with blonde hair and red lipstick.' D so true! I was watching the original series the other day and found it to be an apt summary of Belle. Moving on, lovely OC. Gambit is as insane and as adorable as ever. Hope you're enjoying the weekend!
Violetvenomkiss chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Lmao! Oh Remy. Gotta love a man of his word though. Great sequel! So cute.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very cute. I feel sorry for poor Mick. :-)
rainyday chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
love it. love it. love it. i'm not sure how much more i can say it.

i laughed at the casual way gambit talked about this. he blew up the statue of liberty "head" to see rogue in pink knee high socks.

it was cute and i couldn't have done a better job myself. also loved how you incorperated the washboard abs, chocolate and motercycle in this. i love it.

this line is awesome.

'"Remy, understand that I will not be the one to explain to the President your reasoning for doing that."

"But…" He pouted. "The socks are pink."'

you can't not laugh at the mental image and the innocent way remy said that. as said many times before. love it. :)