Reviews for Standing Watch
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
ah . that was great . sweet and sad. I always find it hard to think how some of the Joes would survive out side the Pitt, its just not there natural habitat.

thanks for including Rock'n'Roll , one of my favorite characters and really not used enough.
Miscella chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I teared up. Beautiful story. I was surprised there wasn't a "Yo Joe" at the end but he must've felt that it'd ruin the mood (and he must've served with other people too). The druglord and the ladies part brought a chuckle out with the tears. This is absolutely fantastic.
iIsMe95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
*sniff*

This story brings back memorys.

*salutes* May the brave men and women of G I Joe be remembered.

Theres gona be one heck of a party up stairs!
makeup addict004 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was great. I've read it three times and I get teary each time.

Thank you for a wonderful story.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Absolutely beautiful story. I don't think I can put into words how much I loved it, but it's definitely a story that I will reread. I love the idea of Hawk standing watch until the very end, living with nothing but ghosts and memories.

The ending was perfect as well. Heaven is indeed in for a shock.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this was beautiful. It WOULD be so that Hawk held out till all of his soldiers were ok and on the way up. :sniffle: He's just to hardened to die before anyone else.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is a sweet story. It's definitely true to Hawk, though I'd have thought there would have been more people there.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww so much emotion crushed into a really descriptive bit of writing. *sniffle* Damn it.. allergies...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2