Reviews for What Do You Mean, Theoretically?
Wolf chapter 1 . 1/24
This. Is. AWESOME! I love t! I only wish it had more chapters.
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is really good. Please do another chapter.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Amazing!
This is really good.
ligersrcool chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!
caramelgirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
is it over? because i thought this was good, so u probably should have done multi chapter. it's that good.
caramelgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
wild kratts is awesome i love fanfiction but i don't want to be a member. don't know why
caramelgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
ha ha ha. i'll have you know i review almost anything i read that i like. update. now. plz!
HovaStrider chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great way to meet up. do you have any stories for their first mission? and I don't mean first episode, that one showed proof they'd been doing things for a while.
northstar13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I absolutely love how this was the first ever story on the archive. It's absolutely perfect- has been since the very first time I found this nook of the Internet, ( ) and discovered this archive. Absolutely love . Deserves *quite a few more reviews. Really nice writing and I'm glad I desired to read it again.
prowe chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Pretty good. My daughter and nephew love Wild Kratts.
Tigerett chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ha! I reveiwed it. I liked the way you priced everything together. It's very simple but also explains how they met in a nice way. And don't worry about the age stuff. I'm supposed to be to old, but I watch this AND Wordgirl (who is awesome!)
Tigerett signing off. :)
ChrystalK114 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
AWESOME PREQUEL! NICE JOB!
ForestBornNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I thought that was really good! It was well written and fits perfectly with the show itself! This was GREAT! :)
Savannah 1FanWK chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Here is your wanted review!
I liked it,it was a good one-shot.
I luvvvvvvvv the Wild Kratts too!
Even though it is a childrens TV show,if it was modified,some romance,more action on the villians part,everyone acting more 'adult' like...Then it would be a top-dog TV show series!(I am going crazy...)
8D
XD
Superstar7111 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is the best story I've ever had that dosen't use ocs. So basically this is my second favorite wild kratts story! Please make more story's like these!