Reviews for Identity
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/31
Donna? Oh we could wish!

Nice job!
Creek Hymn chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It strikes me how much my brain wants to reject this! I'm kind of sad, actually - Donna is my favourite companion, unless you count River, because then she's my favourite! I don't quite understand why my brain refuses to turn over the theory or at least idea that Donna and River could be the same person at all. Silly brain. I'll just be a rebel and say I LIKE THIS STORY ANYWAY, how d'ya like THAT, brain?!
Ahem. Anyway...erm, great story. Heh.
lederra chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I like this story, it gives a new dimension (excuse the pun), to the Dr who universe.
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ah, this is a very interesting theory! Love the last lines especially.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
The "River is really Donna" thing is kinda weird, and I don't know how you came to that conclusion but, in a odd way, it makes sense.
SilverStella chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
A little confused...?

;D
SerenBex chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow! I would LOVE this to be true... my two FAVOURITE DW characters being the same? Amazing!
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ah I just can't get over this idea! It's perfect! I don't think she'd remember his name name though. I think he actually tells her that eventually. Ohh I so hope that this is true!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wait...so she's Donna?
mericat chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wish that Donna is River Song. It would make a lovely ending to the Donna story.
DesertCat chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Absolutely loved it! I wish it were true... Then I'd be able to like river
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh, you brilliant, brilliant thing, echoing back those words... lovely!
Tandborstesmurfen chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I just... wow. This is a REALLY interesting idea o_O I don't think it's correct, but I wish it was because it would be so awesome.
Enhas chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really do love all these theories, but sadly it seems that with each new episode they are being shot down one by one. It seems like River is most likely related to Amy Pond somehow, though.

As for this, I really wish that something like this was true.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
As much as I find the idea of Donna being River hard to accept, this was a brilliant story. If it were to really happen something like this, then I could deal with it. I like the way that you did River and the Doctor's interactions, very true and in character and sweet. Very nice (:.

And yeah, that last line that you used from Classic Who is *amazing*; good choice for an ending :).