Reviews for Tik and Also Tok
hetaliafan301101 chapter 1 . 2/18
Here is my favorite part:

The music began to play again, and they sang the chorus. In the audience, Elizaveta nudged Roderich. "Hey, what's wrong? You're blushing."

Roderich shook his head, and continued staring at the stage. The Hungarian followed his gaze to the stage, and more specifically, a pair of boxers.

She giggled, and listened to the band again, with a sudden inspiration to write a Prussia/Austria fic with this song when she got home.

The trio was singing, "Hear the bass, skinny waist, now let's copy pokerface like whoa- whoa- oh oh, whoa-whoa oh!"

The music changed suddenly, and the singers all stood perfectly still.

"This is the part where the rap breaks down," said Alfred.

"This is the part where the drums go POW," said Gilbert.

"This is the part where your balls sag down," said Alfred.

"This is the part where your pants go brown," said Gilbert.

Matthew stepped to the front of the stage, and said, his face falling, "This is the part where your dad goes off on a cold Christmas Eve to get some more milk but he never comes back, and seventeen years later you find out that he's had a whole fucking family with some French bitch and he doesn't even know your name anymor-"

Alfred stepped forward, and said loudly, "Dude. Shut the fuck up!"

"Sorry..." muttered Matthew.

In the audience, Francis and Arthur turned to each other and silently promised to each other never to forget Matthew's name again.
Egg chapter 1 . 2/5
Let me just tell you, this crack was my favourite crack back in my hardcore days of the fandom, and it still cracks me up now.
Flamingshadowgir chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
F*cking loved it
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Trust me,the PruAus & the GerIta was hilarious like hell! Gods! LOL LOL LOL! Roddy got a nosebleed! ROFL! & Hungary,my fujoshi pal I love you:-D Overall ds was real good!
EpicJACI chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
UHM...LOL!?

This was hilarious, and you're a genius! XD

I don't usually read M rated fictions 'cause they're disgusting, but this, my friend...is a masterpiece.

I love Midnight Beast Hetalia!
NekoNinja-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HAAA! Nice. You just made my evening! I can;t keep the giggles in.
generalsatangod chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*Tries not to laugh cuz my mom is in bed* I LOVE YOU!
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This needs an animation like now.
Awesomeness.
Let me love you?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ftiverngicycvjssfvjygb - omg I love the midnight beast and hetalia :D it was really good especially mattie's t-shirt! " suck my hockey stick" that cracked me up!
AishiteSubete chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This totally made my day, no lie 8D

Funny as hell.

Loves it. 3
KuroYukitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Matthew was made of win in this piece of epicness
ProudHetalian chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
O.O this... Is... AMAZINGLY AWESOME! :D

Looking foward to more. XD
Celinos chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
you had me laughing my ass off all the way through. way to go, person!
aeric chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
haha i heard this song before i read this i waz like omg funny never thought of them singing this!
TrickstersHeir chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
XD OMG I fell off my chair!