Reviews for Is It Hot In Here?
sassychicana chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I have been waiting for someone to write a Hart and Gibbs fic! Thank you! I loved it, and want more.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Well well well... Im really surprised you got just one review, because the story is HOT and well done, and both are really in character. I think its because nobody likes her... but I do. She is NOT as much nasty as she likes to show, and I think Gibbs always saw behind her mask...

Im convinced something HAD happened when she visited his home and they kissed, tough, the ep just finished there, letting us cliffhanging. Too bad !.

They seem to be something like friends( with benefits... I think... )two or three talks here and there : Gibbs with Ducky, and Hart with Vance, show that beyond the appearences, their intrigued each other , then, they like each other, and they became interested in each other... I dont think their story is over. They are both smart and sharp, I dont know if their relationship could last...

Please, go ahed, I think you deserve much more reviews !
funhog316 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Finally! A Gibbs/Hart pairing! I've been looking for one forever and it made my day that I found a hot, sizzling story about the two. Way to go! Please write more :)