Reviews for A Lioness and her Cub
firebolthallow1572 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
You the part the first year or is this not a one about certain things of the years.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
are people believe in finishing the story specially the good ones. Great plot and I enjoying the setting which you have set with so please finish the story.
Penghost chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Somehow missed first year?

Well done so far but did muse got diverted?

This story is so different to the "main stream" that it would be a shame to get abandoned.
Even a few updates per anno would be great.
Sure you can manage that?

This is in my top 100 already for clever concept, uniqueness and crisp writing.
I would like to read some more..

Thanks for your time
Penghost chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This trio is more like it should have been!
Good decision Harry.. :-)
Penghost chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I think that is the first story i've read (from several 100) where
a "grinning" Minni appeared in the first chapters...
A real novelty!
What a cheek! :-)
This story can only be a clever and trilling one.

And, i noticed, Minni is directing Harry directly at Hermione.(With glee!)

I just hope you have a cure to the nerving habit of one Ron to barge in whenever NOT wanted or needed!
And for good measure either get over being a jealous git or be a decent friend . :-)

Thanks for your time and you will get more reviews.. promiss
cardgirl91 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I hope you update soon
Cooky Crumbla chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
This is a really good story and I do hope it will be continued. If so, I can't wait to read more! Please update soon.
Bladed Darkness chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Oh, I'm almost surprisingly desperate for more of this.
1529 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
I've enjoyed the story so far and am looking forward to future chapters.

I sympathize with your comment about reviews at the beginning of this story, but, as a reader, I often cannot give much more of a review than the above line unless there are problems with a story...

To conclude, I have always favored a Neville/Luna pairing when the Weasleys were not involved as the flora/fauna combination as well as the fact that both are extremely shy for their first years seems to make them compatible in my mind. Just a comment.
obsessivereader95 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
this is so sweet! but i have to get this out there: MINERVA MCGONAGALL? LESBIAN? i can accept certain people being lesbian, but it has to be within character! this is by far the strangest... wait, the strangest was hermione and snape *shivers* anyway, it was really sweet, the ooc pairing just bothered me. i like how you were kind of subtle with snape's character changes. nothing too obvious. slowly easing the readers in. nice job! mina gonna go after him soon? ;) looking forward to the next chappy! i also liked ollivander's role in the twisting of the plot.
KuteKat133 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Update soon!
Ex Mentis chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I'm getting more and more convinced that Mina's 'guy' is Severus. That would actually be really cool! And he could totally be like a father-figure to Harry! Can't wait for next chapter!
vampirefairy09 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Please write more soon, that was such a cute ending to the chapter. Awesome;)
Aunna chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Yeah! It's Sirius! Yippee!
pawsrule chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Glad you are not taking forever to get through each year! Looking forward to the developing romantic relationship between Harry and Hermione.