Reviews for Fruitcake Flambé
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
YES! We definitely need more Bone stories in this archive! (I plan on writing one someday...)

Great work on this too, I can imagine it being in a Christmas comic or something. (though I expected Phony to be more angry with Smiley, like maybe chase him around, though maybe the effects of the explosion affected the 'irritated' part of his brain XD).

Anyway, loved it and hope you write more someday! :D
Demented Dork chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
FINALLY someone who can appreciate the genius of Jeff Smith. This makes me so happy... Bone needs more LOVE!
finnick mellark chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
You had me at "explosion". Anyway loved this!
turtlelover521 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awsome keep writing
stephanie p chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I heart this IT IS AWSOME MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS PHONEY SO I LOVED IT!they should totally put this in book 10 if they made one!
Vernon682 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So bones another fanfic class that's unpopular. But the few that are there . Are the excellent. Great job.
Firefly Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved your story! I to love Bone, and was very disapointed to find out that it only had about six fanfictions. Yours was great. You really got the characters write. I can completly see the fruitcake exploding in comic book form! I can't tell you how good it was!
christina Kersten chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love it! It made me laugh sooooo hard that my mom was like "what the heck?"

Anyways, your story is AWESOME! You should write some more like it!
Jane the Unknowing chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Good as always. Heck, who am I kidding? It was AMAZING as always. shame it wasnt multi-chaptered. you ever have a REAL fruit-cake explode? I have. My cousin HATES the stuff. His mom makes it every year though. One time he put fire-crackers in it! Not pretty...
Liv chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hehe, I picture Phoney with one of those chef-hats on (Like Lucius says, its a good look for him;0D

Cute little story, gave me quite a christmas holiday-feeling. Maybe Phoney was a little too...nice...but I would be too if I happened to have my own tequila-cabinet in my kitchen (and where did the Whiskey go..?)

Write more, Phoney is the best character in Bone, especially the relationship between the three cousins.
Promissa Fidel chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ha! Ha! XD LMAO

"I burned my fruitcake!" That could sound really strange out of context! I'd love to see Fone's face when Phoney tells him that!

Very nice fic, and not a bad warm up at all! I'm really glad you incorporated Phoney's love of cooking in this! I think that's one of the only compliments he ever gets. Poor greedy miser...

Also, the dynamic btw Phoney and Smiley is very nice! I love the whole, "annoying Phoney is a learned art part." That sounds very Smiley to me.

I look forward to seeing more of your work, it's really good! And no, it's not pathetically tiny. I've seen pathetically tiny and this one had a lot of good substance.

I just know we can jump-start this archive if we try hard enough! For Jeff Smith and fellow fans everywhere!

~Promissa