Reviews for Wish
gleekfreak211 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Im still confused about the name thing and it was sweet how William threatened Puck if he hurts Kurt xD
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Wonderful chapter, Mrs. Cake. William singing one of the really old songs the my mum sang to me when I was a child, brought back such lovely memories. As always, I look forward to your next chapter.
twilightdragons chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Love it. Cracking up over all Buffy stuff :) Spike is my all time Buffy favorite, so combinding him and Xander with Glee just makes it even more enjoyable for me. Smiled my way through the last two chapters :D
Jadegeminitx chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Love it, if Puck only knew the truth about William,he'd know he wasn't far off,well once upon a time, lol. I hope you explain more about the relationship between William and Kurt. Oh and Eleanor, is there a meaning to the name.. or is just because its a classic name for a classic car?
SouthernHemmy chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
MsCake! I think this is a wonderful story! And I love the way you are writing it! As for work, I hope that you have a wonderful day tomorrow and try not to work too hard! Hemmy
missisaac chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
love it great chapter cant wait for more :D
gleekfreak211 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
OMG! This waiting is going to kill me it's just soo good xD
gcjscinugxyjxi chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Haha, i partially guessed right what Puck had assumed. And i love your use of the name Xander. xD
RayvnAshes2 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Oh Noah, never jump to conclusions...especially not with Kurt involved. This is really good so far, please update soon! :)
Princess chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I like.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Wonderful chapter. I like Mr. Harris, but the boyfriend kind of creeps me out... Hope that nothing happens there.
Jadegeminitx chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I knew it I knew it ! When you mentioned a cross, granted the name gave a bit away, then of course the other cameo...ok going to quit the fangirlie dance. Love the chap and of course Puck's reaction classic!
kyatariina chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Great chap !

I too didn't understand what the last part on chap two but now I get it ... it was hilarious

oh please update soon ** love this story
They call me mellow yellow chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Lol, Kurt as a hooker would definatelu be something worth seeing

*hinting at a plot line that would make this reviewer veeeeeeeeeeery happy*
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 5/3/2011