Reviews for Wish
Wild Mage 44 chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
I have got to say I have really enjoyed this story!
MisaPummelman chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
Oh, I loved this!

At first I thought they were acting to fast with buying a house and everything, but it fit well in the plot.

I really, really liked it : ))
Elizabeth Magenta chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
Just finished reading it!

Jane, I loved it :)

So very different from the other fics I normally read. It had an amazing plot, which is what some authors struggle with.

I now plan to read more of your work, this is brilliant :D

- Phoebe (GoldAtTheEndOfTheKlainebow)
Akiame chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This is such a cute fic! I'm only on chapter 4 right now but i'm definitely gonna keep reading! I just had to write a review for this chapter because it was AWESOME. I kept reading thinking 'gosh this is so familiar...' then I got to the song and I totally fangirled 'OMG BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER REFERENCE A;OSIDHFOINWERF'. :D this made my day!
Elizabeth Magenta chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
hey jane, it's phoebe from goobers.

i absolutely love it, even if it's only the first chapter! can't wait to keep reading :D
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Very cute story, I especially liked the ending. Never thought of Finn and Blaine getting together.

Great job and keep up the good work :D
potter people eater chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Really good story thought the ending was really good too gotta say didn't see Finn and Blaine coming but it was a nice change. I really hope you update cooking lessons soon I love that story.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Ãw~ I really loved this fic!

Excellenet work :3
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Mrs. C, this was an amazing story, and I adored the way Finn found his true love in Blaine. I shall forgo the obvious remarks about Finn's and Blaine's massive difference in height (okay, who am I kidding? Frankenteen and the Hobbit! So adorable!)

Definitely a fun story, and I'm glad I found this one to enjoy.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Noooooooooooooo /3 you need to get back to writing this.
krynny chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Mischievous Gleek chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
I love the ending! I hope there would be a sequel, perhaps exploring the more mythical characters?
SnowWhite06 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
this is over already?

i liked how u brought blaine in lol

although i'm a pinn/kurtofsky/puckurt shipper

this story was so cute i loved ett
knowmefirst chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
I think the ending surpass what I was expecting it to be. I love that Finn fell that was such a nice touch up.

*clears throat* SEQUEL!

I think that explains, that I would love a sequel. Lol!
gleekfreak211 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
Awe! I love this story and it will be so sad when it ends and every time u post a new chapter u always make the end of it seem like the end of the whole story
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »