Reviews for Wish
Silver1226 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
That was very adorable, and just a little bit silly. _ I rather love the idea that the reason Puck doesn't go to Math is that he just doesnt have to :)
alaison chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
You know you made this chapter sound as if it is the last one :)

I like it, Xander and William, I totally get it now, but only after you've explained it. Mr, Schue and Russell and him saying he is pregnant, well it made me want it to be true, that way Kurt and Noah could have children of their own as well. Sarah calling Noah daddy is a little bit weird although I get why you did it. Love the chapter!
SnowWhite06 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
is gay?

brittany being a werewolf awesome!

i love this story

kurt and puck are so cute in this story i love ett
Lady Babette chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
This was so cute and very informative.
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Hey Mrs. C. Loved the chapter as always. I'm very glad to see the boys getting along, and having Britt as a transgender werewolf and Schue as a gay Vamp just blew me away! It's sad that the story is coming to an end, but it's been a lovely ride.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Oh wow! This story has taken on a completely different tone now! I love it! Can't wait for more!
knowmefirst chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
*hugs* Thanks for the lovely shout out.

I just love happy endings that sound like beginnings. I feel as if I continue to watch Glee, everything I have read will happened. I really can't wait to read the last chapter even thought I started much later than many of the other followers, I'm going to miss this story.
missisaac chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
omg i loved it and i cant believe i never worked out who william and xander are im so slow :D ! will miss this story i didnt read glee stories til you got me to read this one i am glad but sad to see it go, i want a sequel :D
knowmefirst chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
What can I say? First let me tell you, its the first time I have read a story of Glee. I have never wanted to tried it-to afraid to wade through the worst to find the good one. However, when you mention your story, I told my self why not. So, here I am writing a review for the first ever Glee fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

What could I say that you haven't heard. Well I think I'll put it simple and to the point. I'm in love with this fic from Kirk to Sara. And the way you work each character to their fullest its just marvelous. I really hope you continue and even if its possible I wish for a sequel that I'll be back to read. I want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this story that, I have enjoy it immensely.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
GAH! I love when Rachel gets put in her place:D AWESOME!
gleekfreak211 chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Woah! The way Finn handled Rachel shows that he is really growing up and loves his brother!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Good chapter!
SnowWhite06 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
i love this so much
Silver1226 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Is Russell the real estate guy? I sent half the episode being rather confused...
missisaac chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Love this chapter. i really wanted to smack rachel thats putting it lightly. Cannot wait for next chapter. love how finn is standing up for kurt and puck. well done
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »