Reviews for The Uchiha Connection
time-twilight chapter 3 . 4/23
Great chapter. So itachi is angry at the Abuse that is happening to harry. I wonder what sasuke will be like when he finds out he has got a younger cousin. Plz update soon.
time-twilight chapter 1 . 4/23
Looking good so far.
Riddle-Snape chapter 3 . 3/1
this is really interesting story, tho it wasn't updated in loooooooooooong time... it would be nice if you would start to write it again...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Wow, so despite the fact that Hana CLEARLY came stayed in this land to get away from the warring horrors of the elemental nations, he without hesitation defies his late aunt's wishes just for someone else's happiness. Plain awful. And not unlike every other Uchiha related Harry story.
annabellejones712 chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
more please. this is really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Please continue this and make the DURSLYS die a painful and suffering death that would make the furys gag
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I just re-read this fic and your fic better this way. I hope you continue/update soon. :)
ozzie93 chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Shouldn't Harry be Sasuke's nephew since James would be his cousin?
jjb chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
interesting story, please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Aww, it's sweet that Itachi really cares for Harry, even though he made it clear that Sasuke would always come first.
I wish you would continue this story! It has a really nice set up and holds a lot of potential. You could go a lot of ways with the plot.
SashaPayne56 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Omg this is amazing! Poor Harry though ugh I hope the Walrus dies painfully!
Pikachu79 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This story was pointed out to me from another reader, and I really enjoyed reading it and hope that you'll have time to continue it!
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 3 . 10/6/2013