Reviews for The Bodyguard
RRR98 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Love this story just feel like never going to see the end sigh
BlazeMary chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Having found the best story with Katin in it and with a rare badass pairing brought me unlimited happiness...till I found it's not completed or at least getting updates. I'm so sad now. T.T
alynawatlovers chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
Heeeehhh... Most interesting. Grimmjaw was a complete surprise. And I'm not quite sure how I feel with Renji and Karin, just because Renji really focuses on Rukia, but I think that I am slowly wrapping my mind around it. I hope you update soon. :)
Glo15Bug chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
I was not expecting Grimmjow. But I love it. Keep writing!
Zubby-KUN chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Zubby-KUN chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
i dont know, somehow, i want renji, but then the other, i want toshiro, its really difficult to choose
Zubby-KUN chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
I really really like your story, please update soon!
(I wish I could write more but English is not my forte...)
Joni Tom chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
Come on I never see a update on this one and it has been 5 months. I really want to see how it ends.
Rttz chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
Grimmjow... That caught me by a huge surprise! Wonder what happens next!
Satan Abraham chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
I enjoyed this chapter! I really liked the interactions between Karin and Grimmjow. :)
Satan Abraham chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
That was unexpected. I enjoyed it. :)
Tinnis chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
After I saw that you had updated I decided to reread your story since I had sort of like forgotten what had happened and after rereading it I have to say your story is really great. I love your story and I love your Karin:) I love the way you use characters as you see fit in your story. You make them have the same personality but put them in very different situations compared to canon, that makes it a very interesting read. I was also very surprised by the choice of principal, that it was GrimmjowO_O I mean OMG. But that's what makes it so great, I really can't predict your story. So keep up the good work and update when you have time I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Elmo chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
Hurry and finish this story i want to see how it end please. you're killing me.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2013

well, actually when you mentioned teal- something in ch.23, I had a feeling it was him :3