Reviews for Assumptions
forgottenheroes chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Lytari Talon chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Brilliant!
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
OMYGOD I JUST DIED! Someone please use a max revive...

That was so awesome! I'm gonna see if you have any other fanfics!
Thr3n0dy chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I died laughing.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Absolutely hilarious. I don't give a damn if people are straight, bi or bent. I think it's ridiculous people put so much focus on sexual preference determining what a person's skills are.
penprofiler chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I admit, when I first read the description, I was expecting some angst filled story where John has an emotional breakdown, which the sadist part of me (a very small part, don't worry ;)) found very intriguing. But you, my friend, gave me the joy of comic relief and the image of Sherlock giving Anderson a human heart, so thank you, and great work. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved this. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I very much liked the ending. ;p
Telula13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very well done. Really great with the soldiers' reactions.
Keerawa chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*chuckles* People are idiots - and John can't bring himself to care too much, when he's got Sherlock waiting at home. Well done!
NoirRosaleen chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
OH THE LAST BIT. THE QUICK DRAW. THEIR FACES. SO VERY VERY MUCH LOVE.

Ok, I have to get up at stupid o'clock to take my father in law to the airport, I'll finish my traditional Viking pillaging tomorrow after school.
Dimwit Cynic chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my gosh this was so cute and good and just yes. Excellent. Also the OCs deserve quite the bravo, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awwwwwww yeahhhh John. I loved how he was like 'I don't know how he'd feel about being called lovely, though."
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
lol! great fic! loved the concept and John was so well-written, nice one!

:D