Reviews for Tribute
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Good chapter. Nice to see the team together.
dpdp chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter. More please.
Starlover1990 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Aww, again a sweet chapter. I love it how the "old" team is at the part till the end. Loved it!
Zoser chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I'd love to see them have this 'happily ever after'.
mia66 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
"Like daddy"...LOL!

I totally love it; it was sweet and funny!

I'll hate to be Matt; listening to all those bits and pieces of stories and never got the end of them...well the real end:)

you did pretty good.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is really cute and interesting to read from Matt's perspective. Hope you continue this.
nymaeria chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww... very sweet! It was really cute to see things from Matt's perspective. Although, poor Matt! All the good stories get shortened right when he appears :)

It's a lovely tribute.
dpdp chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lovely story. Cute, funny, and sweet. Thanks.
gater62 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it! Cool to see it the party from Matt's viewpoint. And I wonder if he ended up sick from all that cake! lol!
stusue chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved this fic. Very cute. But is there more? I can just imagine Sam's exasperation when she finds out how much cake Matt had been slipped when he's sick later that night! :o) Bravo and thanks. And please, many, many, many more chapters like this one!
IggyMing chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very nice! Matthew is utterly adorable.
Starlover1990 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really like it! It's very cute, but I was wondering if this was also the end of the fic or not since you hadn't put it on complete...I hope there is more though! :)
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOL. This is very funny, sweet, and cute. :)
sgo chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This story made me laugh. You did a great job on the characters and their interactions. I have to admit I was wondering if little Matt had a bellyache after eating so much cake! It was well written and well worth reading. Thank you for writing it.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really enjoyed this, and it looks like little Matt sure got an earful listening to everyone ;)