Reviews for Not Alone At All
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
my heart, my heart. That ending was so sweet.
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Really sweet and romantic! XD
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Omgosh i can't with this i love it UGH!

it's adorable
scorpionika chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Grrrr, bad Blaine. Plus, you made me question another aspect of BIOTA fail of a party - why indeed didn't Mercedes (even though she's a happy drunk, hello, how much did she drink to stop caring about her best friend?) cut Blaine? She should have _

Great, different one-shot. But it would be even better with epilogue about jealous fu*kwit Blaine and HEA xP

Sorry, I'm a dreamer xD

One hour to Glee season 3 premiere Yaaay!

Hugs & bugs!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awwww, I love seeing Kurtofsky that could actually happen.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very well done. :)
ficnic chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Sweet, beautiful story. :)
Butterfly-Lady-Kisses chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aww this was lovely :)
Vellophone chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh, I loved this story! It was nice to see how that one phone call totally changed Kurt and Dave's relationship. I'm glad you ended it happily as well. )

Thanks for writing!
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Omg I love this one shot, it's amazing. The idea of one call changing everything is fantastic. Awww in the end they kissed so romantic.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
wow. that's quite the one'shot there. not sure i agree that burt would react that way, but i understand the need for a catalyst. LOVE the drunk dialing. i hate that blaine would do that to dave. in essence to kurt.

but their phone calls and the locker room scene were so epic.

i could feel the emotion when kurt's vision went blurry and he was running for the locker room. an awwww moment.

good job. great writing.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
oh, my God. i am crying, seriously. this was... intense, and realistic, and lovely, and beautiful, and well-written and well-toned and appropriate with each and every action and phrase.

i approve. me gusta. asdfghjkl; keyboard masking and all. C':
grandmotherclock chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Amazing, I loved the storyline. Amazing, that's all I can say.