Reviews for The Darkness that Consumes
TheRevSirDrProfMan chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Holy shit. This story is intense! I was nose to the screen for every chapter. Although I felt some parts were a bit rushed, your ability to create suspense shines here. I hope you c
Blint chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Well done. I never would have thought that anyone could make a good KH story that stayed semi-realistic while keeping Mickey, Donald and Goofy in the story. Can't wait for more updates for this and your other stories. Keep up the good work.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Well... good story, lol. I have to say, you have me interested.

-Taylor Tonks
her serenity chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I love it absolutely dont change a thing
nin4 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
It's so AWSOME,and ...uh violent. I realy liked how you used some aspects of the game that don't quite fit into our reality in a way that makes sense. K bye
SokaiRox chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Cool story! Can't wait what happens nxt. When r u still reading? Read ya l8a!
destiny cafe fan chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
please update destiny cafe I can't wait
MagixSxientixt24 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Yay! Fun fun fun! Nice story you got working up here! The story is really good! I like the curse part in the story as well! It's great! I can't wait to read your next chapter! Work hard!
concerned fan chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Oh good I really am glad your alright now you can finish your stories speaking of which can you hurry up I can't wait for the next chapters.
NightRaven13 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Christ! You got in a car accident? O.O

Your discription of it sounded horrible! Dear God I'm glad you made it out ok...were you badly injured after the whole thing happened? How did you get help afterwards?

Oh look at me...I'm acting like a nosy bitch...sorry about that! I feel you though...I've been in an accident like that before...I was lucky that both myself and my passanger made it out ok too. Its freaken terrifying losing control of your car like that...in my case I crashed into a center divider on a freeway heading home one night and then spun around three times into incomming traffic before I finally crashed into the center divider again and stopped. Our airbags did diploy...but it made it difficult to get out of the car and actually injured my hand rather than help me avoid injury...-_-; All that aside though, I'm glad you're ok and well enough to continue writting after that ordeal...major props to you good sir!

As for the chapter...I found it most amusing! Particularly the part where we witness a half sleeping Sora carry out an entire conversation in nothing but his boxers in front of Kairi! Hilarious!

Please do continue soon...and take good care of yourself! Glad you made it out ok!

-NightRaven13.
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I kinda may have stolen it from somewhere :P

Anyway, awesome chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
spelling critic chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
i just wanted to let you know you once said yen side.
kindom hearts fan chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
I really like the way that you make the story come a live. and I was also wondering when your next section is going to come out. I really like the story; it is so suspensful.
KairiXPrincessXofXLight chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
This story is awesome! Please update, please, please, please!
GrimJr.34 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
This is a sick story! good writing skills too :-) keep it up, and hurry and post the next chappy please!