Reviews for Honestly, Ronald
Hbrits chapter 37 . 7/29
Oh god. I hope it's like this I really do
Hbrits chapter 34 . 7/29
Bloody brilliant! Thank you for the laugh!
Hbrits chapter 24 . 7/28
Oh this is lovely. I've just listened to this bit in DH so I can piece the jigsaw together - fab work!
Hbrits chapter 4 . 7/25
I'll just bet that's what was going through Ron's mind!
Hbrits chapter 2 . 7/25
Ha ha ha I'll never look at YKW in the same ways again!
Hbrits chapter 1 . 7/25
Just a little quibble - it would be jam in UK English, not jelly...jelly is the wobbly stuff Americans call jello X
Hey, Lucy! Why don’t you write sth about Harry’s parents? I’ve always wanted to read sth from when they’re alive, more than just James bullying Snape and how they died... thanks in advance! XO
lizzzsunshine chapter 23 . 3/5
Let out an audible “ooof” and legit clutched my heart at this chapter. Impossible to imagine Hermione without Ron.
lizzzsunshine chapter 22 . 3/5
Oh the fluff! Love Rose being named after McGonagall.
lizzzsunshine chapter 21 . 3/5
“Every damn time”

I laughed SO hard at that. Loving every bit of this fic.
Kelsey441 chapter 37 . 8/30/2017
Beautiful. I just cannot imagine being the last one to die. On a lighter note: Who is Caradoc?
Kelsey441 chapter 35 . 8/30/2017
The 8th year concept really drives home how terrible it was that these kids grew up so fast. Some 8th year fics have them all at Hogwarts having a carefree last year. But how does one return to childhood after being forced into adulthood? Some have Ron and Harry going off to aurora training. I'm personally less fond of that idea. I hate the idea of them being separated, and I WANT them to have one carefree year. There's just no perfect way.
Kelsey441 chapter 26 . 8/30/2017
Oh, that one was tougher for me. I just can't accept that after everything he went through, Draco would threaten Scorpius over Rose. I just can't. I have issues with JKR's musings about Draco's future, too I don't need him to be fluffy, but I need to believe he really learned something from what he went through.
Kelsey441 chapter 25 . 8/30/2017
Your stories are such a balm for me. I may never recover after reading Cursed Child and seeing the nonsense that JKR inexplicably imagines for them (in my opinion). But your stories are healing, in a way. They give me an avenue for imagining a great future for these characters, a future in which I will still like and admire them, and a future in which I will like their children. I particularly enjoyed Hermione's fears about Rose not fitting in just like she didn't. I can identify with that strongly when it comes to my own children.
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 8/30/2017
I LOVE that Hermione is excited about having a baby with Ron.