Reviews for Persona IV
hee7 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
So, this hasn't been updated for a while, but I had to let you know how absorbing and pleasurable a read this is! If you ever get the inkling to get back to it, you've got one reader loyal to ya. Besides a tendency to confusion on my part re:which sports club member is Wedge and which Biggs upon appearing in the narrative, I can see no fault. Mystery, intrigue, tension, sudden developments, sudden Kanji - elements that will drive a reader to its knees, wondering how it happened.

hearts,
hee7
Blazehawkins chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
This should be interesting. I wonder just what is going on in Souji's past that would require him to off Cid. And we're already up to the 12th Chapter and we're not any closer to getting the gang together! Gah, I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what's going to happen next!

Update soon, please!
Blazehawkins chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Really loved the part with Kanji hanging out at Escapade. For some reason all I could think of was Han Solo hanging out in that bar, then shooting first. Also, I'm surprised that Souji's out for blood, though I guess we'll find out soon enough why he's hunting Cid.

Update!
Astrih Konnash chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
King Moron and Moronship *giggle* I imagine how "His Highness" would sound like - His Moronness? His Highmoron? ahh the possibilities XD (btw, if you find any use for these, go ahead )

And jeez, only now I got Daisuke and Kou as Biggs and Wedge - must be getting old ; (loved the ball polishing reference XD )

Damn another cliffhanger - and a good one! Want too to know what happened between Cid and Souji.

Writers block royally sucks - take your time if needed and the muse will come back.

Laters!
cronaxmaka chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
that what your mom told me last night
Xoraan chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Ooohhh. King Moron was Kinshiro. I kept forgetting his real name as I only remembered him as King Moron.

And what do you mean Souji's gonna kill Cid! That doesn't make any sense! You better have a damn good explanation for this in the next chapter! On a side note that was a great cliffhanger.
Xoraan chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Interesting, Naoto's arrested? This can't be good. Though Yosuke's problem from losing 500,000 gil puts him in an awkward position as well. This Kinshiro guy sounds like a prick, hope Cid/Dojima can handle him.

I still like the concept of Personas as Espers (or something like that), makes you wonder how the others will get theirs.

Anyways, I look forward to another chapter soon!
TiFu chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
oh yeeeah, igor the creepy-eyeball man is SO not full of himself. totally. -.- yeah, i don't like igor. it's his fault mara exists. cans not unsee.

huum. so, rise beat her shadow, awesome, better than that sparkly thing. and yosuke's confirmed to be the leader. yay.
Astrih Konnash chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Very good chapter (still curious about what happened to Kanji - whatever, well know anyway later)

I do like the way this fic is going to, being a Persona and FF fan myself

Later!
Xoraan chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Oh uh, Yosuke just got into some deep &$ %. I am curious though, is the ring an Esper or summoning ring? It would integrate Persona and Final Fantasy very well.
Blazehawkins chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Lol. For some reason, I kept expecting Souji to show up, but I guess the major shadows wouldn't be the same as the ones that copy yourselves. I'm impressed at the rate of updates. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
OH OKAY YEAH I THINK I MIGHT BE SEEING WHAT THE ISSUES GONNA BE, SOME KIND OF UPRISING OVER THE COURSE OF A BUNCH OF YEARS. AND THEN IT'LL STOP, WHEN THEY ALL BAND TOGETHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I THINK, GOOD CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Astrih Konnash chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Fic getting better and better; you got me hooked.

Now I understand why Ryotaro is Cid. And as for his story... hmm, just wondering (no further comments about it for now).

And oh, you evil - ending the chapter with a cliffhanger! Just what I needed! Waiting for next chapter!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
OKAY NOW I'VE GONE TO BEING CONFUSED, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I CAN'T FOLLOW ANYTHING, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xoraan chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I just read the whole thing and I have to say I'm impressed. Personally, Persona 4 combined with Final Fantasy makes a kickass story. The assimulation or introduction of characters are done well and they are very in character, though I can't speak for Souji and Minato since you can decide their character. The story line is progressing well and good hooks such as Cid/Dojima's refusal of acknowledging Souji as a nephew have kept me reading. Also the fact that Minato's a ghost has me intrigued.

I am a little bit puzzled of what you're going to do with Souji's relationships, as at this point he's making a three way cheat. Yukiko x Souji is my favourite but I wonder how this will turn out with Ai and Yumi in the equation. Hope Yukiko gets the prize :D

I look forward to another chapter from this soon.