Reviews for One April Night
harrytwifan chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Brilliant story. Yeah, my heart ached, but it was worth it!
Talizora chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
That was both very sad and very uplifting at the same time. Wonderful story, with a wonderful message. Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing!
Lori94 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Lovely little story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
OMG, this was so beautiful - and so sad! I could feel their pain so clearly; it brought tears to my eyes more than once. As did their happiness. Just a great story!
LadyGhai chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
i love it! it made my heart ache, a very sweet sad story. great story!
Yinzer Reader chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Awesome Drarry fic. Thank you!
TangledMinds chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
perfect, emotional and sweet :)
beckybrit chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
I loved this story so much - I have done nothing else today but read, lol.

Your angsty goodness was just what I was after - I will have to thank Fr333bird yet again for her awesome rec's.
beckybrit chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
*sighs - a big, fat happy sigh*

Thank God for that! I just loved that chapter, and I'm beyond relieved that he finally told Harry how he feels.

I think I was smiling as much as Harry at the end of that!
beckybrit chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Oh god, lol. I feel it should be raining and miserable outside as I read this! The lovely blue sky just doesn't seem to fit.

I could have cried when he saw Harry with another man, and again when he didn't say anything as Harry pressed him up against the wall.

It's so, so sad . I love it, lol.
beckybrit chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Ugh! I want to hug him, and maybe shake him a little! What a thing to say to Harry!

The charity event should be interesting. Will he go? Will he like his blind date? Im not sure whether I want him to or not. Pansy is funny, lol.

Loved it :)
beckybrit chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Fr333bird told me to come read your HD fics. She said they were angsty and that I'd love them, and she was right! Lol

Poor Draco, I don't know what happened between them, but i already feel so sad for him. Can't wait to read more.

Love it.
Kialandi chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Goddamn, you're not a heartless bitch. I actually loved the entire fic and even more when they weren't together and you showed the pain Draco was suffering. When you wrote the way he felt about Harry and his life without and with him, I could easily tell that you are a very good angst-writter. I'm gonna take a look at the other fics. Beautifully written really! Thanks for sharing it.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
mm, the first chapter is catching my interest. let's see
Jungwon chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
FUCK. You made me cry so much. I bet I cried more than 10 FUCKING TIMES. I adore your writing. I was getting so pissed at Draco because of his fucking pride. And the lack of courage... And for that being the reason for Harry to leave! Gosh, but it was FAN-FUCKING-TABULOUS. I hope I didnt swear too much in this review... :]