Reviews for I Dream of Rain
Khris chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I like it alot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Well I like this story even if it's a little sad that he can't keep her
PrettyBoyWithMe chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahh Cam. I adore him so.
Bunnies in Abundance chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I LOVED this! I wasn't aware there was even a fallen fandom until now, and I got to start off by reading this amazing fic!

Now I'm going back to read more of your lovely work :)

With all my sincerity,

Bandit
CamBrielLove chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love Cam Briel as well (: 3
I Tried 2 do handstands for U chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
cool story!

i like it a lot, oh and have you read passion, it is really sweet and it explains a lot about luce and daniel's past but it takes FOREVER to get to some real good action if you know what i mean, you probably don't because you know i am just weird like that, or maybe you don't know because honestly that would be really weird if you did know because i dont even know who you are. i hope you aren't some crazy stalker person!

no, i am just kiddding if you were a crazy stalker person than we would be best friends, because i love to stalk Justin Bieber!

oh gosh! i hope you know i was kidding becuase i thought that was a pretty funny joke didn't you?

anyways, so i feel like i should stop writing because i sort of have the feeling that i am starting to freak you out, becuase honestly i am starting to freak myself out a little bit. :D anyways, all i really wanted to say was that i love your one shot and i think you are a really good author or writer whatever label you would prefer. :)

ok,

i am going to go now! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
T.A.M chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great job. Keep writing I wana c if he turns good.
AgentDoubleONight chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
He was the bad guy, and the bad guy never gets the girl.

But what if he didn't want to be the bad guy?

I LOVED THAT ENDING! :D I don't think I can stop thinking about it! :D I LOVED IT THAT MUCH!
Paula chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really like this honestly, but why is it called "I dreamed of rain"? Just asking
Clucefan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved it! I like this side of him. Though I do love when he's evil :D But this was really well written and I love it.