Reviews for Blue Light
haa lo que hace el amor
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Cute _
ProfessorZ chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
awww. Absolutely darling, both MM for longing to see someone who looks like himself and Roxanne stepping up to try and help. Faving this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Sweet.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
It's a pretty cute scene, I could easily see it be turned into a more adult-themed story.
Noa32 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OMG, She wants to be blue for him (with a light bulb;))!

So cute !
Lanier chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So sweet.. ;w; It's just too cute that Roxanne would like to be blue for him.

I'm sorry if my reviews doesn't sound very intelligent but English isn't my main language and I don't have too much to say; but I just love your way to write 3 I'm so glad to have you on Megamind fandom because I like so much how you write about it, I've read some fanfictions of Megamind before and uh... some of them are so ooc.

But yours are perfect!

Someday I would love to translate some of your ficts to my main language! (It's Spanish)

Anyways... sorry for the spam that you are going to receive from me, but I just need to keep on my fav stories section your ficts

Have a lovely day !
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh! That was really cute!
FluffyFurball chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is fluffily cute... I like it... now it just needs a very M rated sequel.
BFire92 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO GREAT :D
THE female dog chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
naaw, that is just so sweet _
Artisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AWWWWWWW! *clutches heart* Sweetness extreme! _ What must it be like longing to see someone like you? :(

Faving this! :D
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aaaaaaaand I just died from FLUFF OVERDOSE. So much fluff packed into a wee drabble! LOVE IT! *squees uncontrollably*
LittleLoki18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
of course i review! because i liked it. it's short, original and very sween and fluff. of course i loved it. n_n
Evilooksoogood chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i really love it, very nice.