Reviews for Love is when
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Please Please Please finish this! :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
LLoved that was so cute them hooking up

maria
izzietwilightaddict91 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I love your story I have just finished watching V and this story seems perfect! Please update!
redcarrot chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Inense...omg. So good! Damnit Sid! But so I'm much more excited for the next chapter! Wonderful written as always!
laadeedah6 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I love your writing! Please finish this, you have a great lead into some good stuff.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I have to say I am impressed. Perhaps if ABC had been fortunate to have you on the writing staff there would have been a season 3 You have completely captured the magic of the show's characters and their relationships I love your Jack & Erica, and to be honest I am

so enthralled (maybe I should say nearly blissed) by your Joshua and Lisa. You have made a wonderful addition to the V series. I wish that another network would pick it up and begin again. Sci Fi where are you when we need you? Great job love the shared V hug and the gentle hand touches of J & E. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Alkcalien chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I love this story. You've got Erica and Jack exactly the way I want them to be. Please keep it going!
Naty X-X chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
"People still feel compelled to tell me things"

LOL

Loved!

PS: Wainting for more...
theweaknessinme chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
"People still feel compelled to tell me things," Oh, that's brilliant! Thanks for the update! (Still smiling over that line!)
randomshoes42 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I love this story, I really hope there will be more coming soon :D
randomshoes42 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
WOW! I love this story! I really hope you continue it at some point :)
Leah chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Great story! I can just imagine this as the plot to the third season of the show! (which i'm still devastated we wont be getting (

Please keep writing I cant wait to see what happens next. I am particularly loving the Joshua/Lisa interactions, I always loved these two on the show.
maddiethevampire chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Keep it coming! This is fab! I can't wait for Lisa to see Erica again. I love their mother/daughter relationship in V!
nopenname66 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I am loving this story, and was thrilled to finally see another chapter hit my inbox. Thanks for taking the time to write, and I really hope you will continue.

Regards,

Sue
theweaknessinme chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Paul and Chris must know that what Erica knows, Jack knows. Even after that unfortunate (!) Hobbes thing, they function as a unit in their fight against the Vs. They can't ignore that Jack knows everything, too.

I love Joshua and Lisa hugging. Fascinating thought about Vs hugging!

Yes, please continue!