Reviews for Midnight Snack
Rikku209 chapter 1 . 2/5
XD I'd love for you to make more of stories like this!
jeddikah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
this is great! i really liked it! more to the point. your friends are WAY more awesome then mine *pouts. ;P good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
me too and thatmaid of alois's i love sebastian and ciel
Kreyana chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
lol! Yes, that is a very sweet boyfriend, there. I wouldn't dream of trying to get any guy who doesn't already read Yaoi to do so... of course, once upon a time I did torture my ex with such things D *little devil* Ahh, fun times.

Anyway! I enjoyed these, they were nice little reads. Is there perhaps [going to be] another one? I'm rather curious to know if that's Sebastian just humoring (and getting more of a taste of) his prey, or not.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow, I actually read this a long time ago and never reviewed, its great i like it... I'm was too tired to give it proper praide but the story is wonderful. I'm loking forward to future kuro work... :D, if there is any...
stardansyr chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
"PS I hate Claude"

LMFAO

Anyway this is amazing!3
Pillow Flight chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Your boyfriend read this?

...

Why can't I know/own men like him damnit!

Lol anyways it was awesome!

p.s. Love how you write
Sebastianslittlesis chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
LOL!

Loved it!

* * * * *
Sally Gardener chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really liked this story!I freikin' mean it! I wonder.. what would your next chapter be if you were to continue this story.
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
...I wish I could have friends to read smut with...lucky lucky author! Great job with the story btw!
The DarkAngels of Hope chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hope-Luv It!

Tarsha-Do you think Sebastian would date younger people?

Silence

* * *

Jesus-I can't believe she wrote "It's too big!"

Marcus-NO KIDDING

Beth-Mmmmm
Christa-Hime Loves Yaoi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG! This is fantastic! You should really write more, you have great writing skills! Ah, I just love Sebastain and Ciel! You have a real talent for writing, so I think you should write tons more :D
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love it! Seb is a pedo and I get the feeling Ciel has no idea what this means. BTW, if you're male I guess it's fine but your boyfriend is probably gay.
Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
of course ;D

that was a nice sequel! very hot! and about your last note, it made me lol :P
Endearing chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is so cute, but delishious.

I agree with your friends (:

I greatly dislike Elizabeth for some reason..

Anyways, you're great at writing and It was a good story (: