Reviews for Behind the Facade
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Read through all three of your Nightwing/Dresden crosses and absolutely loved them! I really hope there might be more to come :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
this was awesome!
aronoiiel chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Lol this fic was borderline cute in a rather odd sense of the word lol. I really like the relationship you have built up for Harry and Dick :) they really do make a good team. I really wish this crossover was explored more I am getting addicted already to it lol. Anyway enough fangirling lol again very nicely done once more. Dick and Harry were spot on and I really enjoyed the use of a character from the paranet :)
DarthZ chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Whoo! Circus time!
Cassandra Chalice chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Overall, a strong story, good balance of action and pacing; excellent reading. Looking forward to more.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
The characterization really gathers momentum in this chapter, helping this reader connect MUCH better with the story. Lovely!
Cassandra Chalice chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
"This is Officer Grayson, and..."

"...Rabe's Memorial..."

YAY! Context at last! Blues and Bludhaven.

I'm probably being way too tough on your reentry effort, but there really isn't much to complain about. Maybe I'm jealous. [But I haven't stopped grinning since I began reading, I am enjoying it too much.]
Cassandra Chalice chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Um... Is this Nightwing or Officer Grayson, here? I feel a little disconnected from the story, not knowing. But I love the idea and the general quality so far, and basic grammar and spelling are always soothing.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
A challenging crossover, but a fairly strong beginning. Since it is from Nightwing's POV, I'd personally like to see a little more of his thoughts to distinguish him from, for instance, Murphy, who was my first guess. He is surprisingly candid and trusting here, mentioning Oracle already... maybe I should read the prequel first?
Soului chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
This is an amazing crossover! The idea is original, the characterization is perfect, and the entire thing was very well written. I can't wait to see what you do with the prequel.

Thank you so much for this!
VM mercenary chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Great story, good characterization, I like it. If you are going to do a prequel might want to think what is the relation between DC magic and White Council magic.
Drk Phoenyx chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is a crossover that I've been dying to see. Good Luck. I'll be watching...

P.S.-A little bit of back story would be good.