Reviews for Take Flight
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awwww! I really enjoyed this! I love the vulnerability and insecurity that you wrote in. Made this story so believable when you think about what young gay teens must be thinking/feeling while navigating their way through a first relationship.

Thought I was gonna DIE when Burt walked in with Kurt's pamphlets strewn about! But again, you wrote a wonderful dialogue for Burt that was so in character.

Fantastic job and well written!
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This story was all kinds of adorable! Please write more Glee stories! You're really good at capturing their personalities!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I think what I liked best about this is that it wasn't another one of those fics where Kurt says to himself that Blaine is DEFINITELY who he loves, and he's DEFINITELY going to have sex with him as soon as possible. Like how you made Kurt not only question himself in a good and positive way that he needed, but he had a good moment with his Dad too. Amazing job on this,

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
KurtToMyBlaine chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was so beautiful :)
paperotta chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this was really really well written! the emotions, the nerves, the feeling: everything was so well balanced and heart-felt and it all felt so true to life, to what someone their age might actually feel.

I truly enjoyed it. hope you keep on writing pieces as good as this!
CrazyBananas95 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was really good :) it was very in character and it was hot haha :D
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was beautiful..although I'm pretty sure Carole lives with Burt...SCREW IT!...that was great..I was kind of hoping Burt would walk in..but that's just Because I'm obssessed with all things burt!..he's incredible!..I loved this story
IceAngel 69 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
that was really good, one of the best first time stories for kurt and blaine i've read. keep up the good work