Reviews for Crimson
SonFreeza chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love Freeza,but...you kick ass,and this explains the reason Dragon ball is what it is.
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i like it. it shows how ticked he is and thats a plus with me. great job D
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Totally awesome... just soo sad...
Yaji's Girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
The last line is chilling! And another line that I love even though I typically find curse words to be unnecessary is this one: Bardock had seen Tora covered in his own blood before, but this time the color seemed damning. It fits perfectly - the mood, the tension, the story itself. That's all the color can be described as, besides crimson, of course.

But I'm a sucker for Bardock/Tora stories, and I think I always will be. Their relationship was so important in the evolution of Bardock's character, and the way you express this subtle change in this one-shot is... well... awesome! You bring key words in that stick to the reader's mind like 'sickening' and 'unnatural' that really convey the tone of the story.

The fourth paragraph is my favorite, I think. I love how blood typically has a positive connotation because, in a Saiyan's world, blood does indeed mean success on a mission. And it meant success on this mission, too - only for Dodoria. It represents such a turning point for Bardock, especially with this sentence: All of the positive memories of the color were gone. It is certainly subtle, but the hint lies in it. He may hate blood now, but he's more than ready to shed the blood of Frieza's men.

Overall, I love it. It's short and sweet, and yet the descriptions are all there. Thanks for a good read!