Reviews for Sprained
Radleks chapter 4 . 3/29
Very tender and sweet.
Yas T chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
so beautiful! you made me cry so hard!
karibqueen5 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Wow. A really good piece of writing, I felt it in my heart and it was believable. The lovemaking was also tastefully done. It was an intense scene and just beautiful, thank you.
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Lovely, sweet story :3
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Aww, so sweet
Nathalie chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Good story...it was very charged with emotions. My favorite chapter was chapter 2 told from Maura's pov...you did Maura's inner thoughts and voice well...hmmm, more enjoyable than Jane's. I cannot tell what the difference is. Good job overall.
Vampireguardian chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I'm loving this so far. I love the symmetry in their thoughts.

I thought I would give you a heads up. There's a word usage error in this sentence:

Maura reciprocated the closeness pulling Jane closer still, her hand gripping her friend's *taught* back. She inhaled as she nestled her head into Jane's chest.

It should be taut. I just thought you would like to know, if you don't already.
DarXe chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
The story as a whole ... OMG HAWT! But the end ... sooo freaking sweet. Loved it
halfbadgirl chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This is one of the most beautiful love scenes I've ever read, bar none. And it is definitely one pf my favorite Rizzles crossing over stories. Tender. Intimate. Fully immersed in the moment of taking that first tentative, encouraged, long overdue step. Just how it would be for two best friends who found themselves completely in love with one another.

And this dear treasure is going down in my book of favorite all time quotes: "...it's hard to sleep though, with you thinking so loudly."
TS chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
OMG! so intense and sexy... I read all your stories, you are amazing writer...
MegaFae chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Ok, dood, loving this fic...maybe cause I don't actually hate you for it...yet. However, I now have, "I want you to want me...I need you to need me..." running through my head at nearly 3am and will probably have it in the background of my dreams, thanks, not. I do take partial responsibility, but only like, 2%. Come on, it's a Crackinois story, you can't fault me for being drawn it at a late hour.
Fallen austin chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
"Everyone has scars Jane,"... "You don't have any"..."Of course I do, they're just not on the outside" Ah...that killed me. It's so true.

Beautifully written. I'd quote more lines that I loved but I'd just be copying the whole damn thing! :)
Fallen austin chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I love that you've written both of the perspectives. The ending for both No words...the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Just perfect :)
Deanlu chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
*sigh* Everyone should be so lucky in life! Not everyone is this lucky. Thank you for this!
Estafila chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Wow, that was beautiful.

I've read some of your other fics, I really liked them being naughty and playful, but this was different. It was lovely. Thank you for this.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »