Reviews for 28 Days
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter _ Liked Phoebe's comment about being able to take a joke.
Claire O'Mack chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Loving this story so far. A wounded janeway is not an easy thing to write but you have tackled it with your usual grace.
Niss Trah chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I am loving this! Can't wait to see where you take it next.
Nana Evans chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
really liked the idea of Tom being there for the Captain when no one else would. And I can't wait to see the time when he doesn't say "no" to her...

Waiting for the next one!
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Not a word out of place, beautiful balance between the spoken and the silences. As friendship should be.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Aw _ This story is so very interesting...I liked the ending to this chapter.
KB chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
"To all the things that went unheralded."

What an incredibly poignant line. And so perfectly apt, coming from an author who has once again shed light on a relationship the authors of the show largely ignored. To all of our losses.
FreudFreak chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I love all that you've written, of course... but I have to say that I'm developing a particular soft spot for this piece. This one feels a little different, somehow... I'm interested to see where it goes.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I'm very interested to see where this is headed - there's not enough J/P friendship out there, in my opinion _
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I am looking forward to seeing how you will reconcile the mutual bitterness of the prologue with the friendship that is clearly still there in your story, but just as clearly still requires considerable mending. Personally, I have always found the hypocrisy of Janeway's own actions following "30 Days" to be a hard obstacle to climb en route to a really thorough understanding between Tom and Kathryn, and found his cheerfulness towards her in "Bride of Chaotica" in particular to be a tad on the brittle side. I do, however, have every confidence that your fathomless ability to weave a complete picture out of the isolated pixels given to us by the show's writers will come through again!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2