Reviews for What Could Have Been
Niamh chapter 3 . 2/1
not really enjoying it sorry i just dont think its for me i feel its not got much of a story line sorry
Niamh chapter 2 . 2/1
its good but you could add more into your chapters like going more into detail like how they get there and you could try and make it longer than jumping and taking big steps on the chapter :) but other than that i think it is good :)
Austen chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
I am seriously enjoying this story. This is my favorite story of the two. I like especially how you made so he actually helped her after the chamber. But I wish you would have let what happened to Ron and then to the end of the third movie happen and just add ginny into it. Otherwise this story is very good
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
please write more
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Cute beginning.
JessicaRachelPotter chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Please update! I'm really intrigued by the whole time thingy, and from your authors note it looks like you were part way through chapter twelve!
Spirit Soldier chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
I hope you're gonna continue this story, cause it's really good.
Diamondgirl3 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
This is an amazing story! Can't wait for the next update!
rosabelle101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Everything about this story is sexist. Your profile picture, the way Harry says nothing bad will happen as long as he's there, and also, Ginny thought that the CoS OPENING WAS HER FAULT, SO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT WASNT. Now excuse me, im off to read better stories more worthy of my time.
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
This was a nice chapter, you didn't rewrite any scenes.
Arithmetic13 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Well you did sort of rewrite already happened events. Get a beta to read through your story, that will help. Nice writing!
Arithmetic13 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I really like this story, but there are quite a few repeat scenes of things they already decided or happened. Also you erase past scenes like they never happened. Try reading your story through in sequence and pretend to never have known this story before.
Arithmetic13 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Quick question, how did Harry get away with using magic in Egypt?
jpink3125 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Love this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
NO! BAD HARRY! YOU WORK OUT EVERY OTHER DAY, it's better for you.