Reviews for she is the words that I can't find
cutiekat101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I know that deep down u no whet to write... so plz write it
Samm chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It is amazing, but completely sad, i love it!
El-Queso chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Man this is sad but so good i love it
myownmistress chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Why haven't I seen this before? I was just surfing the web, (trollin' no doubt) and this came up.

I like how he decides to put in the unicorn in the soing, despite the fact that he's a "serious musician."

And I feel the same way. I don't understand the ship, and find it quite odd to think of them as anything more than buds. But you made them seem cute together... even if she did die. 0.o
kumikos chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
"André, I love you more than I love unicorns."

That line.. it was wonderful D':

That was a pretty well-written fic! :) I enoyed it, even through the sadness. Cat.. :(
MakatoMai chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
There were a lot of great lines in here. I have to say, Cat/Andre is my fav. crack ship, and you wrote them pretty well for someone who doesnt get them. :)
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is so depressingly sad, but I love it.

Even though you don't like them, this is great.

The only thing I think didn't exactly fit was the part where Andre said he loved her. It was cute, but it seemed off. Its probably just me or the fact this is a sad story and that part was fluffy and happy. I dunno..

Anyways, thanks for mentioning me. I feel loved. :D And I'm glad you gave these two a shot. I'm actually going to try and write Cabbie for this challenge.
arlovskaia chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ohmygod Chrissy why are people so awesome at writing, even if it's their worst pairing?

Ahaaa I loved this. The moment I saw this I'm like 'yeah, definitely worth reading'

Just... You make this pairing seem so freaking bad-ass and awesome