Reviews for Bus Ride
This story is so precious, I want to give it a hug x3
imaginehowistouchthesky chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So sweet!
Knight217 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww that was so cute ane-chan.
CanadianCold chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
D'aww that was cute; I like it! You should write more like this, it's too adorable not to read more :3
start.to.rawr chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ahaa I absolutely ADORE anything and everything that is from Kenny's point of view, I love him, a lot. Generally speaking, I'm not the biggest fan of Style, but this one was subtle but obvious at the same time in such as way that I actually enjoyed it.
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awwww this was so cute! :)
The Xenon Balloon chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this is adorable :) such a peaceful scene! I love Style and your writing. Its so cute! I cant say anything else XD! you're amazing!
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww, this is cute. I remember seeing a moment kind of like this while on a field trip to Chicago. I mean, it was a straight couple; and we were on a chartered bus, not a school bus; and it wasn't raining; and-you know now that I think about it, it was almost nothing like this. Never mind. Forget I mentioned it.

So I guess I fall back to my original point: this is cute.
xYaoiGirlx chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Its so fluffeh! :D Love it!
SkyeRockette chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was adorable! I couldn't tell if they were dating or not until they end:) Though this is totally how I picture them acting until they finally get around to dating, it's just so them!
solairu chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
really cute and sweet! loved it :D
Fapertures chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was so adorable! Makes you wish you could actually see it happen. :p
DizzyAlice chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very sweet. I really liked the whole quiet, early-morning feel of the whole piece. The only critique I can think of is that I assumed Kyle was wearing his hat, as Stan was wearing his, so I was a bit confused when Stan specifically kissed Kyle's hair. But overall it was a nice little drabble to read just before bed. :)
Icelilly chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was pretty cute! Nice job.