Reviews for Seven
I want to cry, now.
Shadir chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Precious.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh god... That was truly horrible. That really was. ): The stuff which have happened here cannot possibly be summed up by a simple 'Poor Starscream'. The pain, the suffering, the humiliation... The sheer horror of what he had to go through, at such an age, is just... Terrifying. You did a brilliant job with the writing, showing us the monster Starscream is. But he's not a monster out of choice, is he?

The figures at the end made Starscream feel... More real, somehow. Though I can't help but feel that that is a HECK of a lot of Cybertronians, and Cybertron is... Smaller than Earth. Still, I guess that's just me. XP You did a really good job here. Keep up the good work! :)
Soccus chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this really was a different view of Starscream. I can see how it tied in with the "sins" and how both can exist within Starscream this way. Although I must comment that you've confused the Stunticons and the Combaticons. Starscream rebuilt the Combaticons and they consist of Vortex, Brawl, Swindle, Blast Off and Onslaught. The really "newly" created Combiner team- that was sparked by Vector Sigma- is the Stunticons who consist of Motormaster, Breakdown, Wildrider, Drag Strip and Dead End.
Still a wondeful continuation to the first part. :)
Ceris Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
*shivers*

I love this. So delightfully horrifying. And your way with words... 3
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You, my friend, have a knack for horror. That's all I can say.